785 users online (98 members and 687 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 68 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

IN - Delano Wilson, 1 mo., Indianapolis, 27 Aug 2014 - #1 *Arrest*

http://www.in.gov/amberalert/

Delano_Wilson_003-2014_rdax_200x154.jpg
    Wednesday, August 27, 2014
    INDIANA STATEWIDE
    AMBER Alert
    URGENT
    STATEWIDE

The INDIANAPOLIS METROPOLITAN POLICE DEPARTMENT is investigating an abducted child from the 1400 BLOCK OF HENRY STREET, INDIANAPOLIS, INDIANA. DELANO WILSON, A BLACK/MALE, 1 MONTH OLD, APPROXIMATELY 16 INCHES LONG and 12 POUNDS, with BLACK HAIR, BROWN EYES last seen wearing a DARK BLUE COLORED BABY ONESIE. DELANO WILSON was last seen at 12:02 PM EASTERN DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME in the ALLEY OF THE 1400 BLOCK OF HENRY STREET, and is believed to be in extreme danger. The INDIANAPOLIS METROPOLITAN POLICE DEPARTMENT believes DELANO WILSON was likely abducted by an UNKNOWN WHITE/MALE/25-30 YEARS OLD/5’6”-5’9” TALL/MEDIUM BUILD/SHORT BROWN HAIR/WEARING A BLACK DO-RAG/RED T-SHIRT/BLUE JEAN SHORTS/RED, BLACK AND BLUE TENNIS SHOES and was accompanied by a HISPANIC/FEMALE/25-30 YEARS OLD/THIN BUILD/LONG BROWN HAIR/WEARING A GREEN SHIRT AND MATCHING GREEN HOOP EARRINGS last seen driving a OLDER MODEL BLUE 2000-2003 FOUR-DOOR FORD TAURUS.

Anyone with information on DELANO WILSON or his abductors should contact the INDIANAPOLIS METROPOLITAN POLICE DEPARTMENT at 1-888-58AMBER.

IN - AMBER ALERT: Delano Wilson, 1 month, Indianapolis, 27 Aug 2014

http://www.wthr.com/story/26388916/2...ianapolis-baby
    INDIANAPOLIS -

Police have issued an Amber Alert for a one-month-old child they believe was abducted from an Indianapolis residence.

Metro police say Delano Wilson, a black male about 16 inches long, weighing 12 pounds with black hair and brown eyes, was last seen around noon Wednesday in an alley in the 1400 block of Henry Street. The child is believed to be in extreme danger.

The baby was wearing a dark blue onesie when he was last seen.
    http://www.in.gov/amberalert/

INDIANAPOLIS - The INDIANAPOLIS METROPOLITAN POLICE DEPARTMENT is investigating an abducted child from the 1400 BLOCK OF HENRY STREET, INDIANAPOLIS, INDIANA. DELANO WILSON, A BLACK/MALE, 1 MONTH OLD, APPROXIMATELY 16 INCHES LONG and 12 POUNDS, with BLACK HAIR, BROWN EYES last seen wearing a DARK BLUE COLORED BABY ONESIE. DELANO WILSON was last seen at 12:02 PM EASTERN DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME in the ALLEY OF THE 1400 BLOCK OF HENRY STREET, and is believed to be in extreme danger.
    Last edited by ana; 08-27-2014 at 09:15 PM. Reason: pic

A 12lb, 16 inch tall infant? Wouldn't that make him spherical?

An infant that young, abducted by a couple who couldn't pass him off as their own… man is white, woman is hispanic and Delano is pretty obviously black. That makes me more concerned for his safety than other infant abductions that young.
    Unless I've provided a link, most of what I say is my own opinion. Sometimes, I'm thinking out loud and may explore avenues I don't necessarily think are true, but I'm always aware I could be wrong, so I check other stuff out.

Why was the baby in the alley? Was he left there alone? Where were his parents when this happened?
    Please be aware that what I type is my opinion.

Bizarre. Definitely need some more info here. Was he snatched from mom while walking in an alley?

I hope he is ok.

Amber Alert issued for missing 1-month-old

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/l...ng-1-month-old
    No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it. - 1 Corinthians 10:13 (NIV)

We are all one poor choice from being a subject on this forum. Think twice.

Was he seen with anyone in the alley?? Or by himself

This just came over my TV as an alert. Not much to go on. How is he taken from an alley? Who was he with?

This article says the male suspect was seen with a .380 caliber handgun. That would be why it's considered "extreme danger" I bet. Is that a really easily identifiable gun? It's interesting to me that a witness could name the gun but not get a license plate.

http://www.indystar.com/story/news/2...olis/14717055/

Quote Originally Posted by ClaireNC View Post
    Why was the baby in the alley? Was he left there alone? Where were his parents when this happened?
    I don't think this means he was in the alley before the abduction. I imagine that someone saw him being carried in the alley, maybe to the older Ford Taurus, possibly from inside a house.

Quote Originally Posted by necco View Post
    A 12lb, 16 inch tall infant? Wouldn't that make him spherical?
    The height's a little small, but the weight is average for his age.

Quote Originally Posted by forthelost View Post
    The height's a little small, but the weight is average for his age.
    Yeah, that's what I mean, isn't the average newborn like 20 inches?

Also, my guess for why the witness could identify the gun and didn't get a plate number is because sometimes when you see a gun, that's ALL you see. There was a scene in the TV show Crossing Jordan where a someone was shot and when asked to describe the suspect, Jordan replied something like "He was about 8 inches long and made of steel" It also could have been the witness' angle.
    Unless I've provided a link, most of what I say is my own opinion. Sometimes, I'm thinking out loud and may explore avenues I don't necessarily think are true, but I'm always aware I could be wrong, so I check other stuff out.

The first time amber alert flashed on my screen there was absolutely no info provide with the alert. He was last seen at noon and they just released the alert. I wonder what took them so long.

There is a video here now: http://fox59.com/2014/08/27/amber-al...xtreme-danger/

Baby was taken when the father was assualted.

Page 1 of 68 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast