inmates had consensual sexual while being transported

sharon25

Reaction score
Two Madison County sheriff's deputies have been suspended with pay after an alleged incident of inappropriate sexual contact between a male inmate and a female inmate occurred under the deputies' supervision.

Deputies Danny J. Wilson, 49, and Richard A. Baxter, 52, were routinely suspended, pending the completion of an internal investigation, Sheriff David Woolfork said Wednesday.

A preliminary investigation found the inmates had consensual sexual contact, according to a press release from the Sheriff's Department. Both were wearing restraint devices that included waist chains and handcuffs, the release said.

http://miva.jacksonsun.com/miva/cgi-bin/miva?NEWS/news_storyV2005.mv+link=200506237320039
:doh:

sharon25 said:
. Both were wearing restraint devices that included waist chains and handcuffs, the release said.
okay, thats just nasty!

Wow, they must be very limber! :silenced:

I suppose the duputies got off listening and watching. :(

I am almost more inclined to think there is more to this story.
I mean if the deputies knew, and didn't say anything about the incident
and it was truly concensual, then Who found out?? And how??

Casshew said:
okay, thats just nasty!

Uh huh, sure.... You say this as you twirl your own set of handcuffs around your little finger !!! :crazy:

(I hope that wasn't supposed to be a secret, Cass.).... :silenced: :angel:

I know its wrong but this made me snigger. In fairness, it was quietly and to myself.............lol!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back