IN IN - Kristy Kelley, 27, Boonville, 15 Aug 2014 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Kristy Kelley
eR2iZDM.jpg

Warrick Co. Sheriff's Office searching for missing woman

WARRICK CO., IN (WFIE) -
The Warrick County Sheriff's Office is asking for the public's help in a missing persons investigation.

Authorities say 27-year-old Kristy Kelley of Boonville was last seen in Boonville early Friday morning and did not show up for work and has not contacted family members or friends. They tell us she was last seen in Boonville around 1:30 a.m. on August 15 wearing a white and black sleeveless shirt, blue jean shorts, and sandals. The Sheriff's Office says there is no indication of any foul play at this time.

http://www.tristatehomepage.com/sto...ng-person-search/41554/4cDyBl1W9E2pAKdd1HV89Q

FF5pQ3z.jpg
ox7jJSK.jpg

http://tinyurl.com/mj9jsnz (not the actual vehicle)

Kristy Kelley is believed to have been driving a 2003 Silver Nissan Xterra, Indiana plate SZF858

If anyone has information, call the Warrick County Sheriff’s Office at 812-897-6180.

Kristy Kelley Case Map

Facebook page: Help Find Kristy Kelley

Thread #1

Here is a satellite view of the South Side Bar:
South Side Bar.png

Here is a satellite view of the South Side Bar:
View attachment 57745

Again, sorry to quote my own post but I am curious as to where all on this map there is parking for the South Side bar. Is it only in the area where the cars are parked directly behind the bar? Is there overflow parking across the street? I know that they were having a big event there on 8/16 per their FB page.

Here is a satellite view of VFW and area to TF (where the surveillance video "may" have recorded Kristy's car); It is .4 miles from VFW to TF and both are circled:
VFW to TF.png

Again, sorry to quote my own post but I am curious as to where all on this map there is parking for the South Side bar. Is it only in the area where the cars are parked directly behind the bar? Is there overflow parking across the street? I know that they were having a big event there on 8/16 per their FB page.
Parking is on the street in front of the bar, or in one of two lots across the street from the bar to the east. They are very dark lots at night. Overflow parking could be in the lot south of the bar (across the street), but I cannot imagine them being that busy at 2am on a Thursday night.

I thought it was the building right in front of where the map landed on 123 VFW but I wasn't certain.

I thought I read somewhere that the VFW is "back a lane". So it probably is the farthest building - the one with the tan/brown roof

Parking is on the street in front of the bar, or in one of two lots across the street from the bar to the east. They are very dark lots at night. Overflow parking could be in the lot south of the bar (across the street), but I cannot imagine them being that busy at 2am on a Thursday night.

So the entrance to the Southside bar is where the cars are parked?

I believe they have looked at many cameras and even urged homeowners that have them to check footage. The VFW is right off the main road down a short lane. I'm curious as to whom the bartender is and the cleaning guy as well.

Pushing this forward...that the VFW is "right off the main road DOWN A SHORT LANE." Still looking for the pic...but so far, confirms what building I think is...but still trying to find that photo.:gaah:

Okay, one more question....just trying to get my thoughts straight. The second surveillance video was from the TF too, right? And what street was that vehicle captured by surveillance traveling on? Was it 8th Street?

I thought I read somewhere that the VFW is "back a lane". So it probably is the farthest building - the one with the tan/brown roof

This is what I think, scorekeeper. I just can't find the photo of the place yet...does anyone know where the big VFW photo is in the threads? Still hunting....

This is what I think, scorekeeper. I just can't find the photo of the place yet...does anyone know where the big VFW photo is in the threads? Still hunting....

Well, I don't know if I missed it in a link or what, but I am up to Page 29 (AND I WENT BACKWARDS IN THE THREADS) and still can't find the big pic of the VFW posted...but I just Googled it, and the arrow points to it being right off the main road, almost like on the corner...so I am just not sure.

Anyone who can clarify on Texasgirl's map, thanks!

I am asking a local for clarification.....hoping to get it soon and correct my map before I get everyone confused! :fence:

I think it is right by where the map pointed. I remember a local (sorry, don't remember who) that posted a picture of the back of the VFW. The street view of that building is the picture they showed us!

ETA: Local says no, that's not it.

I am looking at a picture of the Boonville, IN VFW 3418 building. I can see a small section of the roof in the picture and it is brown. I am not sure how to post the picture.

Edit: Here is a link to the picture. http://www.waymarking.com/gallery/image.aspx?f=1&guid=42a0b6ff-60ba-48f7-a485-546c160f47af

Okay, THIS arrow (provided in this link, on the righthand-side of the photo link) is where I pictured the building being located on that road...a little farther off the main street...I think I am now going to wait on a local to let us know! Because even if I find the big pic of the VFW building, I don't think it will give the perspective we need, of where that building is set on that road.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okaydandy