1070 users online (219 members and 851 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 69 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast
    los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

IN - Kristy Kelley, 27, Boonville, 15 Aug 2014 #2

Kristy Kelley

Warrick Co. Sheriff's Office searching for missing woman

WARRICK CO., IN (WFIE) -
    The Warrick County Sheriff's Office is asking for the public's help in a missing persons investigation.

Authorities say 27-year-old Kristy Kelley of Boonville was last seen in Boonville early Friday morning and did not show up for work and has not contacted family members or friends. They tell us she was last seen in Boonville around 1:30 a.m. on August 15 wearing a white and black sleeveless shirt, blue jean shorts, and sandals. The Sheriff's Office says there is no indication of any foul play at this time.
    http://www.tristatehomepage.com/stor...9E2pAKdd1HV89Q

http://tinyurl.com/mj9jsnz (not the actual vehicle)

Kristy Kelley is believed to have been driving a 2003 Silver Nissan Xterra, Indiana plate SZF858

If anyone has information, call the Warrick County Sheriff’s Office at 812-897-6180.

Kristy Kelley Case Map

Facebook page: Help Find Kristy Kelley

Thread #1
    Last edited by bessie; 09-02-2014 at 05:33 AM. Reason: added vehicle information
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

texasgirl2 is offline Verified Insider in Hannah Thomas Garner case
    Here is a satellite view of the South Side Bar:
    South Side Bar.png

Quote Originally Posted by texasgirl2 View Post
    Here is a satellite view of the VFW Post 3418 in Boonville:
    Attachment 57744
    Sorry to quote my own post but I am not sure which building is the VFW. Anyone?

Here is a satellite view of the South Side Bar:
    Attachment 57745
    Again, sorry to quote my own post but I am curious as to where all on this map there is parking for the South Side bar. Is it only in the area where the cars are parked directly behind the bar? Is there overflow parking across the street? I know that they were having a big event there on 8/16 per their FB page.

Here is a satellite view of VFW and area to TF (where the surveillance video "may" have recorded Kristy's car); It is .4 miles from VFW to TF and both are circled:
    VFW to TF.png

Sorry to quote my own post but I am not sure which building is the VFW. Anyone?
    I thought I spotted it, based on a prior photo and the positioning...but I'll go back in the threads to compare!

Again, sorry to quote my own post but I am curious as to where all on this map there is parking for the South Side bar. Is it only in the area where the cars are parked directly behind the bar? Is there overflow parking across the street? I know that they were having a big event there on 8/16 per their FB page.
    Parking is on the street in front of the bar, or in one of two lots across the street from the bar to the east. They are very dark lots at night. Overflow parking could be in the lot south of the bar (across the street), but I cannot imagine them being that busy at 2am on a Thursday night.

I thought it was the building right in front of where the map landed on 123 VFW but I wasn't certain.
    Last edited by texasgirl2; 08-29-2014 at 02:13 PM.

I thought I read somewhere that the VFW is "back a lane". So it probably is the farthest building - the one with the tan/brown roof
    "Something's not right with that girl" - Jose Baez during Opening Statement

My post may only be used on Websleuths. Thanks.

All post are my opinion and speculation only and are not meant as anything else.......so unless I'm quoting MSM, take it for what it's worth!!!

Quote Originally Posted by justme41 View Post
    Parking is on the street in front of the bar, or in one of two lots across the street from the bar to the east. They are very dark lots at night. Overflow parking could be in the lot south of the bar (across the street), but I cannot imagine them being that busy at 2am on a Thursday night.
    So the entrance to the Southside bar is where the cars are parked?

Quote Originally Posted by snoopy12 View Post
    I believe they have looked at many cameras and even urged homeowners that have them to check footage. The VFW is right off the main road down a short lane. I'm curious as to whom the bartender is and the cleaning guy as well.
    Pushing this forward...that the VFW is "right off the main road DOWN A SHORT LANE." Still looking for the pic...but so far, confirms what building I think is...but still trying to find that photo.

Okay, one more question....just trying to get my thoughts straight. The second surveillance video was from the TF too, right? And what street was that vehicle captured by surveillance traveling on? Was it 8th Street?

Quote Originally Posted by scorekeeper View Post
    I thought I read somewhere that the VFW is "back a lane". So it probably is the farthest building - the one with the tan/brown roof
    This is what I think, scorekeeper. I just can't find the photo of the place yet...does anyone know where the big VFW photo is in the threads? Still hunting....

Quote Originally Posted by ThinkThinkThink View Post
    This is what I think, scorekeeper. I just can't find the photo of the place yet...does anyone know where the big VFW photo is in the threads? Still hunting....
    https://www.facebook.com/VFW5538

Here is the FB page with the photo.

Quote Originally Posted by bakerlady View Post
    https://www.facebook.com/VFW5538

Here is the FB page with the photo.
    I believe that is the facebook page of the the VFW in Boonville, NY. The one in Boonville, IN is VFW #3418.

This is the facebook page for the Boonville, IN VFW. Unfortunately, I don't see any pictures of the building.
    https://www.facebook.com/vfw3418

Page 1 of 69 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast