1018 users online (230 members and 788 guests)  

Websleuths News

Restraining Order Romance

When a woman took out a restraining order against her boyfriend, she didn't expect to be marrying him a short time later.

Instead of honeymooning in Mexico, Rachel Dunham's beau, Rodney Tomsha, sits in the Spokane County Jail, accused of violating the order by getting within two blocks of Dunham.

Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

Good! I'm glad they arrested him! And she should be arrested too for marrying him! Talk about a waste of the courts and cops time. People taking out a restraining order then marrying the creep!

They should have just kept to a "long-distance romance".

Reputation is what you are in the light.
    Character is what you are in the dark.

SewingDeb is offline "Sorry, I'm not qualified to land the plane."
    What on earth possessed her to marry him after two domestic incidences? Maybe they deserve each other. Sheesh!