1224 users online (207 members and 1017 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    skibaboo is offline <3 The amazing Mr Skibs, GBNF <3 Now an 'official' crazy cat (& Map) lady.

TX - Yarel Flores, 5. Brownsville. 30 August 2014

qIiJ6s.jpg

Missing Date Aug 30, 2014
    Missing From Brownsville, TX
    Age Now 5
    Sex Female
    Race White
    Hair Color Brown
    Height 3'
    Weight 39 lbs
    Description =-Wearing a blue polo shirt, blue jeans and boots. The child's three upper teeth have silver crowns.

THE BROWNSVILLE POLICE DEPARTMENT IS SEARCHING FOR YAREL FLORES, WHITE , FEMALE, 5 YEARS OLD, DOB 06/16/2009, 3', 39 LBS, BROWN HAIR, BROWN EYES, WEARING A BLUE POLO SHIRT, BLUE JEANS AND BOOTS. THE CHILDS THREE UPPER TEETH HAVE SILVER CROWNS

POLICE ARE LOOKING FOR MIGUEL ANGEL FLORES, WHITE, MALE, 25 YEARS OLD, DOB 11/01/1988, 5' 7", 160 LBS, BLACK HAIR, BROWN EYES WEARING A BLUE NEW YORK GIANTS CAP, IN CONNECTION WITH HER ABDUCTION.

THE SUSPECT IS DRIVING A NAVY BLUE, 2002 FORD EXPLORER WITH A TX LICENSE PLATE NUMBER OF BNY1913. NEW YORK GIANTS STICKER ON REAR WINDOW. THE SUSPECT WAS LAST HEARD FROM IN BROWNSVILLE, TX.

LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICIALS BELIEVE THIS CHILD TO BE IN GRAVE OR IMMEDIATE DANGER.

IF YOU HAVE ANY INFORMATION REGARDING THIS ABDUCTION, CALL THE BROWNSVILLE POLICE DEPARTMENT AT 956-548-7000.

NEWS MEDIA POINT OF CONTACT IS BROWNSVILLE POLICE DEPARTMENT AT 956-548-7000
    http://www.missingkids.com/poster/AMBER/11613/8106

http://www.krgv.com/pages/weather-alerts/?id=1361
    Last edited by skibaboo; 08-30-2014 at 05:29 PM. Reason: Updated to add photo

Hillsborough 15/4/1989 JFT96 GBNF YNWA *Verdict - The REAL Truth: 96 Liverpool fans were unlawfully killed*

Celebrating Mr Skibaboo RIP Baljeev Johal, my dear friend. RIP

Case Map Database - Links to all Case Maps I have created, and their related Websleuths threads

skibaboo is offline <3 The amazing Mr Skibs, GBNF <3 Now an 'official' crazy cat (& Map) lady.

Texas Alerts ‏@TX_Alerts 49m
    ACTIVE AMBER ALERT for Yarel Flores from Brownsville, TX, on 08/30/2014, Navy Blue 2002 Ford Explorer TX BNY1913.

Attachment 57857

Hillsborough 15/4/1989 JFT96 GBNF YNWA *Verdict - The REAL Truth: 96 Liverpool fans were unlawfully killed*

Case Map Database - Links to all Case Maps I have created, and their related Websleuths threads

Brownsville 5-year-old abducted from home, Amber Alert issued

An Amber Alert has been issued after a 5-year-old Brownsville girl was abducted, and she is believed to be in “grave or immediate danger”.

The father of the girl is believed to have taken the girl from a home located on Raul Cavazos Road in Brownsville.

http://www.valleycentral.com/news/st...9#.VAIxDfn_njg

Damn! Isn't there a photo of Yarel??
    Any man's death diminishes me,
    Because I am involved in mankind,
    Therefore, send not to know, for whom the bell tolls;
    It tolls for thee.
    ~John Dunne

#TeamCivilization

"Grave or immediate danger". My heart sank.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoopster View Post
    Damn! Isn't there a photo of Yarel??
    Just been added to the AA, what a little darling. Please be safe sweetie!!

What a cutie! Hoping she is found fast. The above article says they believe Yarel was taken following a domestic dispute! Praying he doesn't do anything silly and this is resolved quickly x

TX - AMBER ALERT: Yarel Flores, 5. Brownsville. 30th August 2014

So worried for this precious little girl!

Snoopster for posting the head's up in the Breaking News thread downstairs.

I will try to put my as soon as things quiet down. Busy day of football games and dentist appointments before school starts over here with my two girls.

Just thinking that's what Yarel should be enjoying right now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by kimi_SFC; 08-30-2014 at 06:49 PM. Reason: Typo
    findsierralamar.com
    #JusticeForSierraLaMar #JusticeForLittleChris #JusticeForSierah #JusticeForMalik #JusticeForAnGelica #JusticeForErin #JusticeForGabbi #JusticeForBecky #JusticeForKarina #JusticeForCharli #JusticeForJoshua #JusticeForCooper #JusticeForBella #JusticeForHeatherElvis #JusticeForJenise #JusticeForOmaree #JusticeForTristan #JusticeForJordyn
    #FindSierraLaMar #FindKatelin #FindRelishaRudd #FindBabyDelano #FindBabyDaphne #FindMyraLewis #FindDeOrr

#LongLiveWebSleuths
    @

Shes tiny! I hope she's OK!
    I brought a child into this dark world because it needed the light that only a child can bring.

Report on the Houston 6pm News. Just stated whats already known, but still good that they're airing it here.
    I brought a child into this dark world because it needed the light that only a child can bring.

They could be in Mexico so fast

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Brownsville 5-year-old abducted from home, Amber Alert issued

Video at link (interview with witness) http://www.valleycentral.com/news/st...9#.VAMCrPn_njg

Poor baby. I hope she's safe. What a shame to be brought into adult drama.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast