1184 users online (235 members and 949 guests)  

Websleuths News

AL - Rhashud Felix, 9, Fairfield, 30 Aug 2014

Rhashud Felix (9 years old)

Last seen Aug 30, 2014 in Fairfield, AL
    Vehicle:
    • 2008 Lincoln MKX, SUV
      Alabama license plate #82PJ1

Alabama AMBER Alert: The child, Rhashud Felix, was abducted by Tanja Felix. Tanja Felix may be traveling to Mobile, Alabama. The child is believed to be in extreme danger.
    See, I still have most of my marbles!

Rhashud Felix (9 years old) Amber Alert

http://www.al.com/news/birmingham/in...ted_by_gr.html

Just received alert .. Abducted by grandmother police say.
    Never started post so mods, please fix if needed and post his picture .. Bless his heart!!

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
    Rhashud Felix

Derrick and Tanja Felix

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Exclamation AL - Amber Alert - Rhashud Felix, 9, abducted by his grandmother, 30 Auguest 2014

Hi Y'all! I just received an Amber Alert on my cell phone (5 mins ago). No details, but posting what was sent:

Fairfield, AL AMBER Alert:
    LIC/ 82PJ1 (AL) 2008 Lincoln MKX SUV
    August 30, 11:32 pm

This is all I know at this time. Perhaps others in Alabama can add more details, but obviously a child is missing and the PD have the license plate of the SUV, and the car make/type.

Praying this child will be returned safe, sound and sane from whatever is taking place at this moment!

~Mish
    Children are the hands by which we take hold of Heaven -H Beecher

PS: Mods, please move this thread to the right area if I have placed it incorrectly. Thank-you so much!
    ~Mish

He is rated as being in extreme danger
    FAIRFIELD, Alabama - A 9-year-old Fairfield boy was abducted from his home tonight by his 53-year-old grandmother.

Fairfield police issued a statement a short time ago identifying the boy as Rhashud Felix. State officials about 11:15 p.m. issued a formal Amber Alert in the abduction...They were last seen in a maroon 2008 Lincoln MKX, Alabama license plate number 82PJ1.

Great job, SilkySifaka! I thought it quite odd to receive this Amber Alert without ANY details regarding the CHILD, yet rather specific when it came to the choice of transportation.

Now we know the missing child is a 9yr old boy, taken from home by his grandparent(s). Police feel the vehicle is heading south from Birmingham area to Mobile. The online article stresses that they feel the little boy is in "extreme danger". That is not positive info, to say the least. Praying that little Rhashud is found soonest! The vehicle most likely is traveling on I-65 South...

~Mish

Quote Originally Posted by Makaroni View Post

Just received alert .. Abducted by grandmother police say.
    Never started post so mods, please fix if needed and post his picture .. Bless his heart!!
    Thanks for posting, Makaroni! This poor kid! I wonder what makes Grandma so dangerous?? Hope she gets headed off at the pass!!
    For those who look sunwards, the shadows fall behind.

Quote Originally Posted by los2188 View Post
    Rhashud Felix

Derrick and Tanja Felix

The above link has been updated. He was located and removed from his grandmothers house in Mobile County.

Yes! I just read online (AL.com site) that he was found safe! Glad this was resolved, vice this little boy being lost to his other family members. I'm sure LE or DHS will investigate this event further; after all there is still the concern that the news reported that Rhashud was in "extreme danger". Now, THAT is something they should explore in more depth. (imo)

~Mish

FOUND: Fairfield boy, 9, abducted by grandmother found in Mobile County, police say

The boy was confirmed found unharmed just before 1 a.m. at his grandmother's house in Prichard, which is in Mobile County. He is being taken into protective custody as the investigation continues.

When grandma kidnaps a 9 year old grandson, they need to look HARD at the situation that child was living in, in my opinion.

On what basis was this boy declared to be in immediate danger? I guess there are some grandmas who are crazy. Most, if driving to kidnap a child, are doing it because they are desperate to help the child.

Quote Originally Posted by JeannaT View Post
    When grandma kidnaps a 9 year old grandson, they need to look HARD at the situation that child was living in, in my opinion.

On what basis was this boy declared to be in immediate danger? I guess there are some grandmas who are crazy. Most, if driving to kidnap a child, are doing it because they are desperate to help the child.
    I totally agree we you. If my mom took my son it would be for a reason. Hope he is ok.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://wiat.com/2014/09/04/fairfield...th-kidnapping/

Fairfield Police Chief Leon Davis says Tonja Felix, 53, has been charged with second-degree kidnapping in connection with the abduction of her grandson, Rhashud Felix. Davis said she has not been arrested at this time.