1127 users online (180 members and 947 guests)  

Websleuths News

CA - Syrah Shin, 16, Long Beach, 22 August 2014

Syrah Shin

16-Year-Old Syrah Shin Missing; Family Seeking Public's Help

The family and friends of 16-year-old Syrah Shin are seeking the public’s assistance in finding her since the teenager went missing on August 22. According to Lorrie Marquez, a friend of the Shin family, Syrah has been seen once since August 22, in Signal Hill Park this past Friday. Marquez stated that an adult black male allegedly approached her, notified Syrah that her family was worried, and convinced the teenager to get into the vehicle with him. The family has since been in contact with both the Signal Hill and Long Beach police departments.
    My kids are a window to my past, a mirror of today, a door to tomorrow, and a keeper of this proud old dad's heart forever.

FB missing page: https://www.facebook.com/haley.wolfe.79656

"Haley Wolfe" is apparently an alias Syrah uses. Anyway, a post on there indicates that Syrah went missing in the early morning hours of Friday the 22nd, and was seen later that morning at The Pike in downtown Long Beach. Later that same day, she was allegedly seen with a large black male with a beard at the Queen Mary.

Signal Park is on the opposite side of Long Beach from these alleged sightings, and this sighting reported by the Long Beach Post was apparently on Friday the 29th? I'm so confused. How many credible sightings and where and on what dates, and was it one man or two different men seen with her at different times?

My kids are a window to my past, a mirror of today, a door to tomorrow, and a keeper of this proud old dad's heart forever.

Canada eh!

Quote Originally Posted by Honey_West View Post
    Good news, was worrisome.

From this link:

"Thank you so very much for covering our daughter's case,” Paula Shin, mother of Syrah, said. “Syrah is home and we think it is because of the deep involvement of the community that she was found.”

The family has chosen to deal with the situation at hand before responding to media requests as to why she went missing."
    Northern Colorado Shootings / Incidents Lists & Time Table / Detailed Spreadsheet by Forager:

Northern Colorado Shootings Case Map:

NoCo / Thread 1 / Possible Serial Shooter has Colorado Drivers on Edge / WHO KILLED JACOBY AND CONNOLE?