1155 users online (222 members and 933 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

IA - Cassie Simkins, 16, Rockwell City, 30 August 2014

Cassie Simkins

Police searching for missing teen

Police are asking for the public’s help in locating a missing teen from Rockwell City. Cassie Simkins, 16, went missing around 2:30 a.m. Saturday, and she does not have her necessary epilepsy medications. Police said she’s believed to be with 20-year-old Chance Kinney, who is wanted in connection with a different incident.

Read more: http://www.kcci.com/news/police-sear...#ixzz3C0NEZdTl
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Missing Iowa Teen Believed To Be with Man Wanted By Police

http://whotv.com/2014/08/31/missing-...ted-by-police/
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Well per his own FB, he was going to jail, and had a hearing the 18th. He's a very angry person it appears. I hope this girl is ok.

I hope I can add her sisters FB link because she has more info and pictures of Cassie. The sister is begging for people to be on the lookout for them:

https://www.facebook.com/cody.simkins

She also notes that Cassie has been using the name "Kaitlyn Thompson" - and that FB shows "living in Cody, Wyoming". I wonder if that's where they are headed:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007388628404

Very scary....I wonder who saw her at 2:30 am?
    IMO

How are they traveling? I haven't seen mention of a vehicle, unless I missed it. I sincerely doubt this guy has much money, so does he know somebody who will let them stay with them?

Quote Originally Posted by OkieGranny View Post
    She and Chance are connected to a common 'friend' (CL) not sure the relationship, could be mother?
    All New Members and Guests
    To Websleuths!

A Must Read - Websleuths (WS) Etiquette & Information . . . And Also - WS Lingo

Quote Originally Posted by los2188 View Post
    Missing Iowa Teen Believed To Be with Man Wanted By Police

http://whotv.com/2014/08/31/missing-...ted-by-police/
    Check out the comments on that article!
    No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it. - 1 Corinthians 10:13 (NIV)

We are all one poor choice from being a subject on this forum. Think twice.

I guess he's not using his cell phone since he posted his alleged number on his FB page.
    Seems the age of consent in IA is 16 but 14 for sex as long as the partner isn't more than 5 years older. So I guess he isn't digging himself a deeper hole.

Oh man...

Curious how she met him given the age difference and him having been in a halfway house and possibly even locked up.

(Can't get over how different she looks on that other FB page!)

WTH? I hope she's ok. Sounds to me like he had some dreams of outrunning the law and them going off into the sunset, so hopefully she 's in agreement with all of this and he's not ' hurting' her and she will turn up safe.

Well this is encouraging...

Local police have few leads on the missing child.

“We haven’t really been able to come up with much yet,” said an official with the Rockwell City Police Department.
    You know it's not good when that's all they have to say!

http://www.desmoinesregister.com/sto...sing/14918839/

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast