Found Deceased TX - Katherina Gonzalez, 5, Dallas, 31 August 2014 *Arrest*

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Dallas police investigating report of missing 5-year-old

Dallas police and crime scene detectives are at an apartment complex in Lake Highlands where a 5-year-old girl was reported missing shortly after noon Sunday. Police have blocked off part of the Sontera Palms apartments in the 9500 block of Royal Lane. Tiffiany Sauls, who lives at the complex, said after residents saw officers looking for the girl many joined in. Neighbors said after police searched the complex they went back into an apartment they believed to be vacant. “We’re standing here to wait and see if they caught the person and didn’t catch the person because we are still are willing to do anything we can,” Sauls said.

http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/201...stigating-reports-of-missing-5-year-old.html/

Goodness you'd hope they were looking for a possible suspect!

She was found dead in a vacant apartment in a complex she didn't live in!

Seems like an awfully big coincidence if a 5 year old managed to go missing, end up in a complex she didn't live in, end up in a vacant unit, AND end up dead all in under 3 hours and something fishy not be involved! :notgood:

If she'd been found in a pool or river or something that'd possibly be different...

A police spokesperson declined to say if they were investigating a possible suspect or whether anyone was in custody.

The child's name has not been released. Police said she did not live at the Sontera Palms complex.

http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/201...stigating-reports-of-missing-5-year-old.html/

Police went to the Sontera Palms apartments in the 9500 block of Royal Lane about 11:30 a.m. after reports of a critically missing girl.

Maintenance told police there are a lot of empty apartments at the complex

About 2:30 p.m., police found the girl’s body in a vacant apartment, Sherwin said.

The girl may have been at the apartment regularly because her babysitter lived there, but she is not thought to have been a resident of the complex, Sherwin said.

Police are interviewing several people, but did not say whether they have anyone in custody.

It doesn't sound good, but I can see the possibility of it being an accident. Girl wanders off, heads to a place she's familiar with, gets into the wrong apartment, pulls something down on top of her, or gets stuck in or under something.

It doesn't sound good, but I can see the possibility of it being an accident. Girl wanders off, heads to a place she's familiar with, gets into the wrong apartment, pulls something down on top of her, or gets stuck in or under something.

I only wish that was my number one theory.

An older cousin, how much older? Was the cousin also the babysitter?

It seems every single building and house and post needs a camera installed now.

This is, sadly, reminding me of Jorelys Rivera. I'm waiting to hear more but I have an unsettling feeling it'll be a similar situation.

Did I ever tell you my middle name is Pollyanna?

I made nearly the same quip about myself in another thread, carbuff.

Also, FFS could people please just stop killing kids? Please? It sucks.

If you do a search on this property you will see what I suspected. Knowing that it is not a good area I was not surprised to read the comments that were posted. It is sad what we put our children through and then wonder why they end up the way some do. jmo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back2theGardenAgain
Back