1329 users online (298 members and 1031 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

MS - Katelyn Beard, 17, Jackson, 31 August 2014

I hope I'm doing this right--if not, feel free to change whatever I've done incorrectly. I've never started a thread before.

http://www.msnewsnow.com/story/26416...ampaign=buffer

According to this report, Katelyn was shot and then abducted around 7 am this morning. I live in MS, and the Amber Alert was only issued about an hour ago (around 10 pm CST).

I am not seeing where it says she was shot? Reports of a shooting, but does not say who, if anyone, was shot. The article seems to be poorly written imo.
    Just my opinion, of course.

In the comments there is fury that it took so long to get an amber alert out. Praying for her, wish we had more info

Amber Alert issued for teen shot and abducted

Katelyn Beard

Dewayne Thompson

2009 gray or silver Nissan Altima authorities are searching for with Greene County license plate GRF 293
    "When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

They have have edited the article, but the headline says she was shot and abducted.

Authorities said when they responded to a shooting at 4244 Lynda Street Sunday just before 7a.m. Sunday they learned 17-year-old Katelyn Beard had been shot.

Evidence inside the home led them to this conclusion.

They are now searching for 19-year-old Dewayne Thompson, who they believe shot Beard, fled the scene and has Beard with him, according to a press release from Jackson Police.

Police said Beard is seriously injured and is in need of medical attention.

http://www.msnewsnow.com/story/26414...ooting-suspect
    Last edited by Yoda; 09-01-2014 at 12:25 AM. Reason: Added link
    Clear your mind must be, if you are to discover the real villains behind this plot. Opinion only, my posts are.

Quote Originally Posted by Not a Belle View Post
    I hope I'm doing this right--if not, feel free to change whatever I've done incorrectly. I've never started a thread before.

http://www.msnewsnow.com/story/26416...ampaign=buffer

According to this report, Katelyn was shot and then abducted around 7 am this morning. I live in MS, and the Amber Alert was only issued about an hour ago (around 10 pm CST).
    15 hours for an amber alert when the kid is wounded?!?!?!!?
    Unless I've provided a link, most of what I say is my own opinion. Sometimes, I'm thinking out loud and may explore avenues I don't necessarily think are true, but I'm always aware I could be wrong, so I check other stuff out.

Did they have a vehicle and suspect description earlier?
    Just my opinion, of course.

They have been looking for both of them since it happened but just now making it an Amber Alert.
    http://www.msnewsnow.com/story/26414...ooting-suspect

Quote Originally Posted by cluciano63 View Post
    Did they have a vehicle and suspect description earlier?

Quote Originally Posted by Hejlena View Post
    This FB makes me so sad. She's only 17 years old

I do so hope that he will decide to take her to get some medical attention (if it's not already too late)

I hope so too. I've gone to bed twice so far, and keep getting back up to see if she's been located, and if she's safe.

Where is this girls parents? At 17 ..... juicy tattoo and very inappropriate pictures on a public facebook. Drug pictures too. Somebody needs to save this girl. She is on the wrong road. Poor thing. Hurts my heart. I hope she is ok.

http://www.wapt.com/news/central-mis...813360#!bNKEdP

Police said they believe Dewayne Thompson kidnapped 17-year-old Katelyn Beard. Police said they are searching for Thompson in connection with the early morning shooting and kidnapping on Lynda Street.

“There are indicators inside the residence that the blood and other evidence indicated that a shooting did take place and possibly with this victim,” said Colendula Green of Jackson police.
    http://www.wjtv.com/story/26414991/s...old-idd-by-jpd

Dewayne Thompson is wanted by police for aggravated assault, kidnapping, and auto theft. He is considered armed and dangerous.

Police say they consider the victim, 17-year-old Katelyn Beard, to be seriously injured.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast