1128 users online (175 members and 953 guests)  

Websleuths News

IN - Man asking for sex in front of kids turns out to be coroner

The Henry County coroner faces some unusual sex-related charges. Police say Robert Troxell offered a woman $750 to have relations with her in front of her four children who are all under eleven years old.

Police arrested Troxell after he drove from Henry County to meet the woman in Muncie.

Amy Ruble and Donna Schwab are roommates in Muncie. They've both chatted on-line with Robert Troxell and say he asked both of them for the same thing.

Police found Troxell with a motel key and $750, but he told officers he was "only kidding" about wanting the kids to watch.

http://www.wishtv.com/Global/story.a...3&nav=0Ra6bZAU
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

Another woman came forward Thursday with allegations that Henry County Coroner Robert Scott Troxell asked her in an online conversation if she would have sex with him in front of her children.

Rachel Wilson told The Star Press that she recognized Troxell's Yahoo Chat screen name - "rst12t" - when it appeared in the newspaper Wednesday in a story about his arrest.

Ruble on Thursday told The Star Press she felt compelled to turn Troxell in because she was molested as a child and wanted to keep the man away from kids.

http://www.thestarpress.com/articles...-2546-004.html
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

SewingDeb is offline "Sorry, I'm not qualified to land the plane."
    I guess he can kiss his career good bye. I wonder how much time he will actually serve. I hope it's a long time, but I have a feeling he'll be out in less than two.