1055 users online (222 members and 833 guests)  

Websleuths News

Biological Parent/Adoptive Parent custody battle for 14 m/o baby

A one-year old boy born in the Tri-state is now at the center of a very complex, multi-state custody battle.

The toddler's biological parents are from Northern Kentucky and say he was illegally given up for adoption.

The boy's father has now filed a lawsuit to get him back.

The child is now living with his adoptive parents in Wisconsin.

The biological father was separated from the mother during the pregnancy, but he says he never once wanted to give the baby up for adoption.

It's now up to the courts to decide.

At the heart of a case is this 14-month-old little boy.

And just wait til you read about the attorney
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

These cases always bother me.

I hope the adoptive parents win. You give your child up for adoption thats it.
    I can't stand when the Bio parents then want to go back and cause all this turmoil in the childs life.
    They think a long custody battle is in their child best interest??
    IMO unless they have some idea that this child is not being well cared for and loved then they aren't doing it for the child they are doing it for themselves.