1076 users online (173 members and 903 guests)  

Websleuths News

OH - Bryan Nolasco Morales, 8 , Great Miami River, 1 Sept 2014

Crews searching for missing 8-year-old boy in Great Miami River
    Boy was with family celebrating holiday along river

Crews are searching the Great Miami River for a missing 8-year-old boy. Hamilton County sheriff’s deputies said the boy went missing about 4 p.m. Monday. The boy was reported missing from the 10000 block of U.S. 50 in North Bend. Deputies said they were searching in the area where the Great Miami and Whitewater rivers meet. Crews were at the scene from Dearborn County and Hamilton County water rescue and the Whitewater Township fire department. Deputies said the boy was with his family celebrating Labor Day near the river when he went missing.
    Read more: http://www.wlwt.com/news/crews-searc...#ixzz3C6TJU8vs
    "When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

He was fishing when he fell into the water? And no one could get to him? Is this a fast moving river? I hope they find him quickly!

In the video, the reporter says Texas Equusearch is there along with the multiple jurisdictions. They reacted quickly.

I have been sure to teach my children to respect the water - a fun filled day can so easily turn to tragedy where water is concerned. I hope and pray he is found safe and well.
    Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. If you can't help others, at least don't hurt them. - Dalai Lama

http://www.wcpo.com/news/local-news/...at-miami-river
    Authorities say sonar shows unidentified object in Great Miami River near area where boy fell in

The boy's name has been made public.
    WCPO_Bryan_Nolasco_Morales_1409688281014_7699454_ver1.0_640_480.jpg
    Bryan Nolasco Morales missing since Monday.

http://youtu.be/HwMmBPq-wYs

Chopper 9 Exclusive: Rescue boat capsizes
    All are safe. The boat sunk.

Quote Originally Posted by KateB View Post
    http://www.wcpo.com/news/local-news/...at-miami-river
    Authorities say sonar shows unidentified object in Great Miami River near area where boy fell in

The boy's name has been made public.
    WCPO_Bryan_Nolasco_Morales_1409688281014_7699454_ver1.0_640_480.jpg
    Bryan Nolasco Morales missing since Monday.
    for the update, KateB. I've asked our awesome Mods to edit the thread label to include his name, to make it easier to search / cross-reference for anyone looking for his thread.

I hope tomorrow brings us some good news.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    findsierralamar.com
    #JusticeForSierraLaMar #JusticeForLittleChris #JusticeForSierah #JusticeForMalik #JusticeForAnGelica #JusticeForErin #JusticeForGabbi #JusticeForBecky #JusticeForKarina #JusticeForCharli #JusticeForJoshua #JusticeForCooper #JusticeForBella #JusticeForHeatherElvis #JusticeForJenise #JusticeForOmaree #JusticeForTristan #JusticeForJordyn
    #FindSierraLaMar #FindKatelin #FindRelishaRudd #FindBabyDelano #FindBabyDaphne #FindMyraLewis #FindDeOrr

#LongLiveWebSleuths
    @

Authorities will have to wait for river conditions to improve to continue the search for a missing 8-year-old boy who fell into the Great Miami River in Whitewater Township on Monday. It is now a recovery effort.

Article above just updated.

http://www.fox19.com/story/26441480/...at-miami-river

Bryan Morales was fishing with his family Monday when he fell in the river, according to officials. After two days of searching, his body was located Wednesday around 4:30 p.m.

"This has been a trying couple days for the family, a trying couple days for all involved," said Mike Robinson with the Hamilton County Sheriff's Office.

I was just canoeing there last Saturday. :-( I don't know exactly where he fell in but it can be fast moving and deep in parts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk