1191 users online (221 members and 970 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 72 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

CA - Erin Corwin, 19, pregnant, Twentynine Palms, 28 June 2014 - #12

Erin Corwin

Body of missing Marine wife Erin Corwin found; alleged lover arrested
    Posted: Aug 18, 2014 12:05 PM CST Updated: Aug 18, 2014 9:56 PM CST
    By David Gotfredson, Field Producer - Video Report By Marcella Lee, Anchor/Reporter

TWENTYNINE PALMS, Calif. (CBS 8) - The alleged lover of a missing Marine wife was arrested after an extensive search ended in the discovery of the woman's body in a mine shaft several miles from Twentynine Palms.

Authorities located the body of Erin Corwin, 19, about 140 feet below ground Saturday afternoon using video equipment and recovered it early Sunday evening. A forensic odontologist positively identified the body at 9:30 p.m. Sunday.

According to the San Bernardino County Sheriff's Department, Corporal Christopher Brandon Lee, 24, was arrested in Anchorage, Alaska late Sunday night for Corwin's murder.
    Erin Corwin Murder Suspect Pleads Not Guilty
    By Johnny Dodd
    updated 08/26/2014 AT 08:30 PM EDT
    •originally published 08/26/2014 AT 06:55 PM EDT

Christopher Brandon Lee, the man accused of murdering his alleged lover Erin Corwin, pleaded not guilty Tuesday to first-degree murder with a special allegation of lying in wait.

http://www.hidesertstar.com/news/art...a4bcf887a.html

Family members are asking for help from the public to locate 19-year-old Erin Corwin, who has been missing from her home on board the Marine Corps Air Ground Combat Center since 7 a.m. Saturday, June 28.

According to information provided by the San Bernardino County Sheriff’s Department, Corwin’s husband reported her missing on Sunday, June 29. Corwin is reported to be three months pregnant, according to the sheriff’s department.

According to her sister-in-law, DeeAnna Heavilin, Corwin left in her 2013 Toyota Corolla on her way to Joshua Tree National Park and has not been seen or heard from since... The vehicle, she said, later, was found on Valle Vista Road.

http://www.kmir.com/story/25916449/p...-missing-woman

She's described as 5-foot-2 with light brown hair. She was last seen about 7am Saturday morning.

Her sister tells KMIR NEWS that Corwin was apparently on her way to Joshua Tree National Park to look for a campsite for a future trip there.

http://www.kesq.com/news/woman-repor...palms/26746852

The San Bernardino County Sheriff's Department and Joshua Tree National Park Rangers began an extensive search by air and on the ground. The San Bernardino Sheriff's Homicide Detail was also called in to assist with the investigation.

Media, Map & Timeline

Thread #1
    Thread #2
    Thread #3
    Thread #4
    Thread #5
    Thread #6
    Thread #7
    Thread #8
    Thread #9
    Thread #10
    Thread #11
    Thread #12

Last edited by Coldpizza; 04-02-2015 at 07:25 AM. Reason: removed FB link -- no longer online
    PODCAST ROW

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

Bessie

#JusticeForErin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    findsierralamar.com
    #JusticeForSierraLaMar #JusticeForLittleChris #JusticeForSierah #JusticeForMalik #JusticeForAnGelica #JusticeForErin #JusticeForGabbi #JusticeForBecky #JusticeForKarina #JusticeForCharli #JusticeForJoshua #JusticeForCooper #JusticeForBella #JusticeForHeatherElvis #JusticeForJenise #JusticeForOmaree #JusticeForTristan #JusticeForJordyn
    #FindSierraLaMar #FindKatelin #FindRelishaRudd #FindBabyDelano #FindBabyDaphne #FindMyraLewis #FindDeOrr

#LongLiveWebSleuths
    @

Okay, I'm going out on a limb here so please bear with me and don't throw things at me...

What if CL wasn't as concerned about NL finding out about Erin and/or the pregnancy - what if he was concerned about another girlfriend finding out? Obviously Erin already knew he was married so that cat's out of the bag, however, I can see him being the kind of man that tries to juggle more than one mistress at a time and only used NL as his excuse?

Quote Originally Posted by la2cabo View Post
    Okay, I'm going out on a limb here so please bear with me and don't throw things at me...

What if CL wasn't as concerned about NL finding out about Erin and/or the pregnancy - what if he was concerned about another girlfriend finding out? Obviously Erin already knew he was married so that cat's out of the bag, however, I can see him being the kind of man that tries to juggle more than one mistress at a time and only used NL as his excuse?
    Naw .. He was leaving for alaska

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by atthelake View Post

I knew there were going to be holes in my thought.

Quote Originally Posted by atthelake View Post

Sorry, la2cabo, but I gotta agree with the Naw!

Quote Originally Posted by la2cabo View Post

Well, let's see......chances of that happening were extremely slim and none. You know, he's no Pierce Brosnan, Sean Connery or Brad Pitt, for that matter.

rosesfromangels is offline "The trilling wire in the blood / Sings below inveterate scars." - Eliot
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Gladden View Post
    Well, let's see......chances of that happening were extremely slim and none. You know, he's no Pierce Brosnan, Sean Connery or Brad Pitt, for that matter.
    You are being oh so polite and TOS compliant. LoL...agreed!
    My posts are opinion and speculation only, and may not be used for any purpose outside of this forum.

For those who haven't read them yet, here are the Statement of Probable Cause and the Warrant of Arrest.

https://www.documentcloud.org/docume...-1765-001.html

http://www.sbcountyda.org/Portals/8/...eclaration.pdf

Jmo, I think being thrown together with CL in a "couples" friendship, which they apparently had, combined with the horse farm interest, was what resulted in the affair. Maybe neither was looking for one initially. Jmo CL just lost it and panicked when he thought his life was about to be ruined (even if that would not have happened) when a casual affair turned into a possible baby, two marriages breaking up over it, etc...

I really do not feel his wife had any role in Erin's death, but jmo. She may have suspected the worst after Erin went missing but it sounds like she was cooperating with LE for the most part,more than we have seen in other cases anyway. But jmo.
    Just my opinion, of course.

Subscribing.

I can't recall off the top of my head, but in the texts from Erin to her friend in TN regarding 'celebrate/celebrating' with CL, was it noted it was celebrate/celebrating the pregnancy or just celebrate/celebrating in general. Only reason I am wondering this is because if pregnancy wasn't mentioned along with the celebrating then maybe Erin and CL was going to celebrate/spend the day together/say their goodbyes etc. because they both knew he would soon be leaving to go back to Alaska. Can someone refresh my memory on if the texts included celebrate/celebrating "the pregnancy"

Quote Originally Posted by cluciano63 View Post
    Jmo, I think being thrown together with CL in a "couples" friendship, which they apparently had, combined with the horse farm interest, was what resulted in the affair. Maybe neither was looking for one initially. Jmo CL just lost it and panicked when he thought his life was about to be ruined (even if that would not have happened) when a casual affair turned into a possible baby, two marriages breaking up over it, etc...

I really do not feel his wife had any role in Erin's death, but jmo. She may have suspected the worst after Erin went missing but it sounds like she was cooperating with LE for the most part,more than we have seen in other cases anyway. But jmo.
    Personally, I think their initial magnetism toward each other was their interest in horses & their horsemanship. It has been said that both were great with horses...their handling of horses, their riding abilities......and that black hat. We all have to admit that the hat did wonders for CL.

As for NL? Well, some days I'm on the fence, other days I may be on one side or the other. I just don't know yet.

Quote Originally Posted by NWLady View Post
    I can't recall off the top of my head, but in the texts from Erin to her friend in TN regarding 'celebrate/celebrating' with CL, was it noted it was celebrate/celebrating the pregnancy or just celebrate/celebrating in general. Only reason I am wondering this is because if pregnancy wasn't mentioned along with the celebrating then maybe Erin and CL was going to celebrate/spend the day together/say their goodbyes etc. because they both knew he would soon be leaving to go back to Alaska. Can someone refresh my memory on if the texts included celebrate/celebrating "the pregnancy"
    Statement of Probable Cause: JT knew Erin and Lee were going on a day trip together on 06.28.14, for a celebration of Erin's pregnancy.

Thank you, Mrs. Gladden. I enjoy and appreciate all your posts and input

Page 1 of 72 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast