1211 users online (207 members and 1004 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Teens dump body fluids/waste on autistic classmate in ice bucket challenge

A group of Ohio teens have sent the ice bucket challenge plunging to the depths. The 14-year-old classmate they did this to has autism. This happened Wednesday and further details haven't been released yet, so I don't know if there'll be consequences for those involved.

'According to Police, a group of Bay Village high school students convinced their classmate to do the ALS ice bucket challenge. Instead of filling the bucket with ice water they filled it with feces, urine, and spit. Then while recording, the bucket was dumped from a roof and onto the special needs teenager. The video was later posted to Instagram.'

http://www.newsnet5.com/news/local-n...in-bay-village
    We 'embraced' the missing Bob Harrod case as requested but 6 years on, are still waiting for further guidance

Flyers/FB/Case Overview&Media Links
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...2009-19/page22

In my own little corner in my own little chair
    Pigs. Why? Just because they could? This really has my blood boiling. I hope they are severely punished for what they did. It's not funny..its cruel and disgusting.
    May you dream you are dreaming in a warm soft bed
    and the voices inside you that fill you with dread
    make the sounds of thousands of angels instead
    tonight where you might be laying your head.
    I wish you well.
    ~~~~~~~~~~Patty Griffin~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~Nobody's Crying~~~~~~~~

My posts are my own opinion, unless a link is included.

This makes me want to rampage.

(not literally, I promise I'm not about to harm anyone)

This makes me so sad. And to think, it probably would have taken just ONE kid to say "no" to this ugliness for others to back out of it as well. Nobody had the decency to say no?

Quote Originally Posted by Tawny View Post
    This makes me want to rampage.

(not literally, I promise I'm not about to harm anyone)
    I'm right there with you. And, if I could get my hands on those little punks, yeah, I might harm someone.

The family has asked that the video - which was filmed using the boy's own phone which had been taken from him - be shown to the public. The boy didn't realize what had happened at first, and when he did, was too embarrassed to tell. School authorities and police are taking this very seriously, saying it's definitely not a prank and is possibly a crime.

“Once we found out about it, we were just horrified,” said Diane, the mother of the Bay High School student. She claimed her youngest son was videotaped as feces, urine, spit and cigarette butts were dumped on his head by a group of juveniles.'

Video at the link.

http://fox8.com/2014/09/03/mom-ice-b...n-with-autism/
    Attached Images Attached Images
    We 'embraced' the missing Bob Harrod case as requested but 6 years on, are still waiting for further guidance

Flyers/FB/Case Overview&Media Links
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...2009-19/page22

those children and their parents need a savage beating

Hopefully their names are released and the Internet makes their lives a living hell. Plus, make it so whenever anyone googles their names from now on, this is what comes up.

OMG! That poor kid. What a horrible thing to do.

I feel anytime someone uses bodily fluids as some sort of demented prank, should be charged with assault, to be honest. That's dangerous.

I agree they need to be charged with assault or something equally serious. This is NOT funny, it is not a prank. It is an attack by some seriously disturbed teens.At the very least, these kids need a few thousand community service our cleaning porta potties, park bathrooms, and other equally vile tasks for a long time. This is horrible.
    SwampMama

GUILTY!!!

Cyrus C. convicted of 2004 arson in Harvey, La. that killed 4 people, including his 19-month-old daughter, his teenage girlfriend, the girlfriend's mom and GF's young brother (age 11). He was acquitted in 2008 (state charges) in 2008 and found GUILTY (federal charges) in 2013

http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/...d_of_2004.html

Here in NY, just spitting at somebody is considered an assault. I wish the authorities would charge these kids-and I hope their prospective colleges find out about this. Who does something like this?

texasgirl2 is offline Verified Insider in Hannah Thomas Garner case
    This makes me boiling mad. I have a child who is currently being tested for ASD. Let me tell y'all something...like it or not, if that was my child, you'd be talking about me in a thread on WS. This is deplorable. Bless his heart...I am soooo sad that this happened to him. I wish I could give him a big hug and protect him from people like this for the rest of forever. No one deserves this.

Sent from my iPhone
    Unity is strength... when there is teamwork and collaboration, wonderful things can be achieved.
    ~ Mattie Stepanek

Wow. What complete little cowardly pigs. Since they posted this online because they were obviously proud of what they had done, they should have their faces plastered on the news so everyone can see the jerks behind this. If my child did this I would have to have someone else watch them because I couldn't even look at them.

I hope they face hefty and harsh legal trouble. And I hope they experience the true pain of disappointing your parents. Also, I would know who would be on toilet cleaning duty for the rest of their time spent living with me.
    'Every life has a measure of sorrow, and sometimes this is what awakens us.' - Steven Tyler

My blood is boiling reading this I'm so heartbroken for this boy.

How do that many evil, cruel, soul less teenagers find each other?!
    Say what you mean, mean what you say, but don't say it mean.
    We are all just trying to make sense of an unimaginable crime.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast