759 users online (134 members and 625 guests)  

Websleuths News

GA - Kaden, 9, & Kenneth Owens, 11, Griffin, 28 Aug 2014

Kaden Owens, Kenneth Luke Owens, & Kenneth Gregg Owens

Griffin police searching for two missing children

GRIFFIN, GA (CBS46) -
    The Griffin Police Department is searching for two missing children who they said were taken by their father. Kenneth Gregg Owens, 37, was last seen Aug. 28 driving a green 1998 Chevrolet Blazer with Georgia tag number BJZ0376. According to police, Owens took his two children who have been court ordered into the custody of the Department of Family Children Services. Police said Owens has no legal rights to Kaden Owens, 9, and Kenneth Luke Owens, 11. Owens has active arrest warrants for violation of probation and an additional arrest warrant is being sought for kidnapping.
    My kids are a window to my past, a mirror of today, a door to tomorrow, and a keeper of this proud old dad's heart forever.

Owens, who is 6-feet-2, 190 pounds with brown hair and blue eyes, was last seen Aug. 28 driving a green 1998 Chevrolet Blazer, with Georgia tags BJZ0376.

His children are Kaden Owens, 9, who has brown hair and blue eyes and is 4-feet, 80 pounds and Kenneth Luke Owens, 11, who has blond hair and blue eyes and is 5-feet-2, 75 pounds.

There's an updated photo of the father the news site now.

I think I think too much.

I hope these kids are ok.

How does a family on the run live? I don't understand how that would work. Assumed names? That seems awfully hard to pull off these days.

Missing Griffin siblings found; father in custody

Griffin Police say two missing siblings have been found and their father has been taken into custody.