953 users online (183 members and 770 guests)  

Websleuths News

MI - Superior Twp, BlkFem UP9881, 15-25, GSW, winter clothing, Jan'85

According to the sheriff’s office, a woman was found in a shallow grave near the Woolman Oval Apartments in January 1985. The apartments were abandoned in the 1970s and have since been demolished...

The autopsy showed she was between 15 and 25 years old, 5-feet tall and weighed about 105 pounds. She was dressed for cold weather and investigators said she likely went missing sometime in 1984.

The woman was never positively identified, but tips to investigators led them to believe she was a resident of the Detroit area.
    NamUs: https://identifyus.org/en/cases/9881

No rule-outs currently listed. Found decomposed with a GSW to the head, wearing a winter coat, two sweaters, and jeans.

Fort Worth
    Is it just me or do the recons not resemble each other AT ALL? Usually there is at least one or two similarities between recons, but I can find nothing similar about these! Nose, mouth, facial structure, chin, everything is completely different!

New England
    Large wide-set eyes, nose narrow at the bridge and wide through the nostrils, triangular face with high cheekbones and narrow pointed chin.

I think the one on the left may have chosen to exaggerate certain features to call attention to them. I'm not sure it works as an identification strategy but I've run into it before.
    Opinions expressed are strictly my own (who else would they belong to???)

yeah, those photos do not match at all. I tried to cross reference photos from the Charley Project from the missing persons' cases in 1984/1985 during cold months of Jan-March and Oct-December and nothing seems to match the description or photos of this girl..