1015 users online (230 members and 785 guests)  

Websleuths News

Is there a Websleuther in this bunch?

Seven women who usually gather to play cards are planning to show their neighbors exactly what they’re made of.

They want to strip down and pose for a calendar as part of the fight against plans to tear down Randolph County’s 128-year-old courthouse.

The women ranging in age from their early 70s to older than 90 will pose nude—with strategically placed miniature replicas of the courthouse in front of them—in the fundraiser for the Save the Courthouse Fund.

Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

ariel7 is offline For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain.
    The beautiful foothills of Appalachia!

Methinks there oughtta be a better way,LOL!

(Great thread title,btw!)

with much love,

Do you think miniture replicas of the courthouse will cover what 70+ years of gravity has done?

The Other End
    I think these women are using the "scare tactic" hehe.. it may work..

This post is my opinion only, and is subject to making me look totally confused

Northern US
    "“We just thought we have great bods so we thought we’d do it,” 76-year-old Iraida Davis-Leitch said."