939 users online (162 members and 777 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

MN - St Paul, WhtMale UP12123, 20-40, frozen in vacant bldg, Feb'85 *GRAPHIC*

This gentleman was found frozen in an empty apartment on Feb 7, 1985 in Minnesota. He is described as a white male, 71" tall, 180 lbs, and has uniquely brown curly hair. He has a recognizable face.

https://identifyus.org/en/cases/1212...se_information
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by CarlK90245; 09-05-2014 at 07:19 PM. Reason: GRAPHIC
    For I the Lord thy God will hold they right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee. ~Is 41:13

Mark Clarke was last seen in Dec 1, 1983. He is a white male, 69" tall, 155 lbs, and resembles the UID. At the time of his disappearance he was a transient. He has DNA available.

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/ca...=circumstances
    For I the Lord thy God will hold they right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee. ~Is 41:13

He definitely has a strong resemblance to the UID with the only exception I see being the lack of "uniquely brown curly hair". I don't know if the freezing temperature could cause his hair to curl like that? I know my normally straight-as-a-board hair tends to become wavy in humidity and moisture, but I don't know how much moisture there was where the UID was found.

I would mark this post with a *graphic* warning, JIC.

alreetlike is offline All human wisdom is summed up in these two words -- wait and hope
    I agree this is a pretty good likeness, other than the hair. Are there any other pictures of Mark? It could be that his hair had been straightened in that picture, but is naturally curly. Without any other pictures, it's difficult to say.

Quote Originally Posted by LunaticFringe View Post
    Wow he definately has unique curly brown hair
    Cindi Lou

Some people may consider me crazy, I say I'm just inspired.

I had submitted Mark Weisman before I saw Mark Clark. Mark Weisman went missing from my territory, Harris County in March of 1981. At 67-70" and 145-169 lbs he sports the curly hair. Now looking back, his nose is too wide, EH?

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/10801/59/

http://www.nampn.org/cases/meer_douglas.html

Here's another with curly hair.He sure looks different with the straighter hair.

Maybe Clarke had straightening product in his hair in the picture.

Also in the pic his hair is shorter. My hair is naturally very curly but is only a little wavy when it is about the length of the hair in the pic.

Also.. I'd think more along the lines that he's local, because otherwise why stay up here in the winter if you're homeless? Go south!
    Last edited by buffetoflies; 09-06-2014 at 01:29 PM.

Maybe Clarke had straightening product in his hair in the picture.

Also in the pic his hair is shorter. My hair is naturally very curly but is only a little wavy when it is about the length of the hair in the pic.

But ya, I think you should submit him.
    Last edited by buffetoflies; 09-06-2014 at 01:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Houston Mom View Post
    I had submitted Mark Weisman before I saw Mark Clark. Mark Weisman went missing from my territory, Harris County in March of 1981. At 67-70" and 145-169 lbs he sports the curly hair. Now looking back, his nose is too wide, EH?

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/10801/59/
    I really don't think the nose is too wide at all, this is a very good potential match IMO! Consider also that this man's body was frozen and I would think that flesh shrinks when frozen? Also possible that the natural process would cause lack of fluidity, not to be gross but I really think this looks like the same guy. The tip of the nose is exact also. When did you submit him?

Quote Originally Posted by JezyUn View Post
    I really don't think the nose is too wide at all, this is a very good potential match IMO! Consider also that this man's body was frozen and I would think that flesh shrinks when frozen? Also possible that the natural process would cause lack of fluidity, not to be gross but I really think this looks like the same guy. The tip of the nose is exact also. When did you submit him?
    I submitted Mark Weisman to Harris County Forensic and Mark Clarke to Ramsey County Medical Examiner within the last 24 hours. The waiting game begins.... Would love to see this man home by Christmas!!

Here is the facial reconstruction for "Minneapolis Mountain Man"

("Saint Paul Mountain Man" doesn't have the same ring)

Last edited by CarlK90245; 09-13-2014 at 02:58 AM.

Minnesota Mountain Man?

In 1985, it's also possible -- indeed, likely -- that the UID's hair was permed. Guys were really hot for the curly look around then.

I think he really looks like Mark Clarke.
    Opinions expressed are strictly my own (who else would they belong to???)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast