Spoiled cream in store worker's coffee turns out to be something else

zwiebel

Reaction score
A woman at Beisswenger's, a Blaine, Minnesota hardware store had funny-tasting coffee a few times over a few months, and thought the cream must have spoiled. But we'll come back to that later. August 26th, it was a co-worker's behaviour that bothered her. John R. Lind was forever forgetting to zip up, then:

'She told officers that she found Lind that afternoon standing in front of her desk, his back turned to her and his hands near his crotch. The worker wasn’t sure what Lind was doing, but she told police he had a “deer in the headlights” expression on his face when he noticed her behind him.

Lind then quickly left the room and slammed the door behind him, the worker said. Seconds later, Lind came back, told the worker he had a question for her but forgot it. He then left the area.'

The female worker discovered a 'fluid substance' dripping off her desk, and covering her hair scrunchy. Police were called. Eventually, Lind admitted to:

'...ejaculating on his co-worker’s desk and coffee on Aug. 26, which was his birthday. He then went on to admit that he’d ejaculated in her coffee twice in the last six months, and on her desk four times, wiping up the mess with the scrunchy.'

He's due in court September 29th and faces up to a year in prison and/or a $4,500 fine.

http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2014/09/03/charges-minn-man-ejaculated-in-co-workers-coffee/

Gross! I knew I shouldn't have clicked on this thread! :sick:

Unsee, unsee, unseeeeeeeeeeee!

regrets, I've had a few - clicking this thread is one... gross, yuck....

What is up with messing with people's coffee?!

Years ago there was a story where a guy was suspected of urinating in the work coffee pot. The employers set up a camera and sure enough the person was peeing in the pot.

Ejaculating into someone's java is taking it to a whole new level of nastiness, though.

A grocery store employee in NM did a similar stunt, he was in charge of giving away samples of a new Greek yogurt. He ejaculated into one of the samples and gave to a young lady claiming (seriously) that it was "delicious and full of protein".

She promptly spit it out and somehow knew it was spiked with semen (that's a whole different story entirely) and immediately called the police. That resulted in a arrest and a full confession.

Needless to say I avoid workplace coffee and grocery store samples now.

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Tapatalk 2

I knew better than to click on this thread :gaah:

:coffeeup:

I want to see his mug shot!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also, I thought this was off beat news, not beat off news?

Sorry couldn't resist. :D

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Tapatalk 2

Did anyone see me stop by here? :scared: (backs out on tiptoes and quietly shuts door)

MANATEE COUNTY - A Manatee County Jail inmate working with food in the facility's kitchen is facing additional charges after he reportedly added extra, unsanitary ingredients, all from his body.

Sex offender Anthony Gentile was in jail for sleeping with an underage girl when he was working in the jail's kitchen, helping to prepare salads on May 2.

http://www.abcactionnews.com/news/r...-to-be-eaten-by-manatee-county-jail-employees

I can see it already. The new pooping jogger thread is born.

He may think that he is the cream of the crop but he's not. The penalty is not stiff enough.

bwah hah hah!

The jokes might be funny if there weren't a victim. Poor girl.

No....I meant one would be a photo.

The other was the actual shot in the mug.

:blush:

So appreciate these rare instances where levity comes into play. We read and discuss so much that is so horrific. I don't think anyone's intent is to minimize or condone what these folks are doing with this sort of activity. But at the same time. It's okay to lighten up sometimes. If you lose your ability to laugh so too you lose the ability to cry.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard
Back