MN Sasquatch turns table on sighting creepy man!

SeriouslySearching

Reaction score
We should give a round of applause to our own Sasquatch321 for recognizing a potentially dangerous situation and taking the time to report it! A Sasquatch sighting in reverse to capture a possible perv! Way to Go!!! Bravo!!

Well done, Sasquatch!! (I brought this over from the Jacob Wetterling thread)

Well Ive had a day so far. 2 hours ago i brought my kids to the park and when we were leaving my daughter points out a man standing in an odd place against the wall of a church. He was just standing there like a statue staring at the kids at the park and my own kids. I drove near him to get a better look and became terrified. I then circled the block when i see him go to his car, open the door, takes his shirt off in broad daylight and without putting a shirt back on he puts a black thin coat on and covers his head with the hood. He looked 45 to 50 years old. I called the police and watched from a distance as they confronted him. The police called me back awhile later to thank me for this call.

If you see something...say something!!

*Mods...I didn't know where to put this story so if there is a more appropriate place then please move. :) Thanks.

We should give a round of applause to our own Sasquatch321 for recognizing a potentially dangerous situation and taking the time to report it! A Sasquatch sighting in reverse to capture a possible perv! Way to Go!!! Bravo!!

Well done, Sasquatch!! (I brought this over from the Jacob Wetterling thread)

If you see something...say something!!

*Mods...I didn't know where to put this story so if there is a more appropriate place then please move. :) Thanks.

Thank you, I can't believe this happened and what could have happened today. Or what can happen in the future with this guy. Today we stopped a person fantasizing about a crime we don't want to see.

There is a very good reason to have called the police to check this man out. It appeared he had no child there and he was acting quite odd by taking off his shirt and putting on a hoodie. How many explanations can there be for why he was there and did that? If he was just cold...he would have simply put the jacket on.

If more people would take the time to even notice such things, our world would be a safer place. People need to be aware of what is going on around them and act on the feelings of something isn't right. Your gut tells you if you listen. You just know.

I wish that Sas would follow up, As we all know, this guy probably was not arrested as he has not done a crime,

Finding out who he is may help someone in the future

I wish that Sas would follow up, As we all know, this guy probably was not arrested as he has not done a crime,

Finding out who he is may help someone in the future

LE left me confident that they were fully investigating the person. His license plate, vehicle, and name are now in report and if he even tries to stare and gets called in again, it's just going to get worse and worse from here on out.

I am worried that children are in danger,

Just like with all of these reports of the past which may have resulted in tragedy

Just my opinion. I find such reactions exaggerated and downright wrong.

IMO it is better to call than not call. Whether exaggerated or not, the police can make that decision.

Call what? That he was looking at the kids? Then that he went to his car and changed his shirt? Really? That is weird and not ok, but driving by twice "to take a better look" is normal?

Sasquatch, thank you for caring enough to get involved out of your genuine concern for those kids. Too often on Websleuths we see situations involving children that have horrific outcomes. Kids are so vulnerable and naive. Most lack the judgement and experience to be able to discern a benign situation from a potentially dangerous one. As people who share a passion for the welfare of others, I completely understand your decision to err on the side of caution. Just think, if more people, had cared enough to observe the priests and teachers who we're inflicting their hellish behavior on kids, so many would not have had to suffer. And how about all the innocent folks just hanging around the schools, parks and playgrounds? Most are completely without dirty hidden agendas but our knowledge and experience tells us some are. So to ignore a gut feeling could be irresponsible on our part. And if another adult's feelings get hurt because we were simply watching out for the welfare of the kids - well, that's the price we pay for caring. Many more people choose to look the other way because they don't feel it's their "business." A long time ago I had to make it my business and I always will. Good for you, Sasquatch, for showing genuine compassion and concern for those children.

One time when hubby and I were gone from home for a short while, a neighbor, though we did not know him or know it was a neighbor, saw my ten year old son in the yard and was asking him questions such as, " Are your parents home?"

He went in the house and locked the door. We were home minutes later and called the police.

He was caught. It turned out he was wondering if any neighbor had seen someone break into a garage of his.

My husband called him and told him that you do not ask children questions like that.

People who are nice people need to learn what is acceptable behavior on their part as adults.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
archangel78100
Back