GUILTY OH - Michaela Diemer, 32, Cleveland, 20 August 2014

OkieGranny

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
4c12dea9-6fae-46a0-9c8d-619521e20979_zps0168c964.jpg

Tough to find any MSM about Michaela's disappearance. According to family members on FB, her car is also missing.

http://fox8.com/2014/08/27/missing-michaela-diemer/

Today we feature 32-year-old Michaela Diemer who went missing from Cleveland on August 20, 2014.

Michaela is 5’4″ with brown hair and blue eyes.

NamUs: https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/26010

Location of the her last known cell phone call was near the Cleveland Zoo at 3:30 am in the morning of August 20th.

Her vehicle is a white 2013 Volkswagen Jetta.

Michaela's FB: https://www.facebook.com/michaela.diemer

Taken from her dad's fb:

Here is what we know:
1) Michaela's last known use of her mobile device was 3:30 AM near the Cleveland Zoo on Wed 8/20. She was very active with the use of her phone, but there has been no comm since.
2) She drove a leased white 2013 VW Jetta, license plate 7BNC340 (California). It has not been located.

By doing a search in FB I found a FB post by someone that states a huge break-thru in the case was made Friday and they are very close to finding her. Don't know how true this is and the poster is not on Michaela's friend list. Rumor?

I'm from the area and have not heard a thing on the local news or papers...

I'm from the area and have not heard a thing on the local news or papers...

I am also close by and have heard nothing!

and I can add that the area surrounding the zoo is not the best area. The zoo is nice! The neighborhood, not so much.

I am also close by and have heard nothing!

and I can add that the area surrounding the zoo is not the best area. The zoo is nice! The neighborhood, not so much.

Is it a run down neighboorhood?

There's no other reason to be there outside of going to the zoo...the area around the Akron Zoo is the same way...

[[/B]/QUOTE]

Is it a run down neighboorhood?

Very run down. Ariel Castro's house was a few blocks away from the zoo if that gives you any idea..

ETA: well, according to mapquest its 7 min away, so more than a few blocks. i just remember checking out that house after i left the zoo last year and remembered it being close. either way, same run down shady area.

Do LE have any idea why she was in that area at 3:30 in the morning?

I have not found any reports online from any cleveland news websites that seem to be covering this.

I can't stand Cleveland local news...It's like watching Facebook on your TV

Maybe it's time to give Mike Trivisono a call on WTAM or at least the newsroom there....

(19 is usually on top of something like this and is usually the 1 station that doesn't report fluff as news...at least as much fluff)

Any Updates? what about the breakthrough they had a friday?

As of September 5, Michaela is still missing.

http://www.cogneo.org/prayers.html

Michaela Diemer

September 8, 2014

Very sadly and unfortunately, I reported to the police on Sunday afternoon, August 24th, that my 31-year old daughter, Michaela Diemer, has gone missing. Her last known whereabouts were somewhere near downtown Cleveland, very early in the morning of Wednesday, August 20th. She has had troublesome personal issues that may have led to her disappearance. Thank you for your prayers and support that God would watch over my daughter wherever she is.

Andy and Willa Diemer

I hope she is found and gets the help she needs.

I wonder why it took weeks to report her missing?

Her aunt said when she (Michaela) was in California, they would talk once a week, all that stopped in either July or August.

Worse case scenario...she could be right under their noses...

Don't forget about the young guy that went missing at the Jason Aldean concert at Progressive Field...he was there when they were searching....

I don't think our LE (anywhere not just Cleveland) is putting alot of manhours into investigating anything anymore....They've become revenue agents for whatever jurisdiction they ID with.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back