1279 users online (242 members and 1037 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    He is posting on FB as of about 30 minutes ago.
    "Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen." - Winston Churchill

Crazy! He's now made a video on youtube stating there were 4 chopped-up bodies buried in Rebecca's backyard in numerous plastic bags. He posted "science is going to solve this case" yet is clueless that plastic bags never disintegrate and none were found in the backyard dig. smh

He has been posting in groups on facebook to find them just type in jimmy hysell and they will all come up then join them there is a lot of info being posted

Posted on FB

Rebecca Bocook Hysell
    July 14 at 8:15pm

It has been revealed by law enforcement that there was nothing, no human remains found on my property. I cannot find joy in these findings because of what Samantha Burns' family had to endure before the truth finally came out. You only have to watch Jimmy's ridiculous Facebook posts for just a couple seconds to realize that he is lying. Several, and I mean several, discrepancies in his posts were so obvious and inconstant that it was laughable. For the life of me, I cannot comprehend how some of you people can watch his videos and still believe he is telling the truth. A common sense person sees this and attaches absolutely no credibility to his bizarre statements and moves on with their life. Since this whole thing has started, I have a renewed faith in my family, my friends and to the good people, absolute strangers, who have stood by my side. Let me make this very clear to all people who have supported Jimmy. My husband has no psychological disorders as one would think. He has a motive, an underlying objective to gain something. I suspect what that something is but I will not discuss it here. I will save that for a federal judge, because, not only do I intend on filing charges against him, I also intend on filing charges in U.S. District Court against the people who have threatened my life and who have assisted in trying to destroy my name and reputation. Alligator Jackson, Guy Haddix, and several others just to name a few. Some of you have already deleted your accounts in an attempt to distance yourself from this situation but that's ok. Your personal information, IP addresses and the like can easily be obtained via a subpoena. All videos, posts, comments and social media activity from you have already been catalogued and saved for future court action. Freedom of speech is one thing, but slander and death threats are another. I will close this post by saying: My heart breaks for the Burns' family. I want you to know that I stood by law enforcements side and assisted in anyway I could. I pray that one day your daughters remains are found and peace will finally come to you and your family. To my own family and friends, I say thank you for your love and support, and finally, law enforcement. I don't know how you get up and do your job everyday, all the ridicule and lies that are told about you and your profession on a daily basis, I'm sure, must very hard to deal with sometimes. I have a newfound respect for each one of you and your profession. May God continue to bless you.
    Rebecca

Quote Originally Posted by jsee1212 View Post
    Posted on FB

Rebecca Bocook Hysell
    July 14 at 8:15pm

It has been revealed by law enforcement that there was nothing, no human remains found on my property. I cannot find joy in these findings because of what Samantha Burns' family had to endure before the truth finally came out. You only have to watch Jimmy's ridiculous Facebook posts for just a couple seconds to realize that he is lying. Several, and I mean several, discrepancies in his posts were so obvious and inconstant that it was laughable. For the life of me, I cannot comprehend how some of you people can watch his videos and still believe he is telling the truth. A common sense person sees this and attaches absolutely no credibility to his bizarre statements and moves on with their life. Since this whole thing has started, I have a renewed faith in my family, my friends and to the good people, absolute strangers, who have stood by my side. Let me make this very clear to all people who have supported Jimmy. My husband has no psychological disorders as one would think. He has a motive, an underlying objective to gain something. I suspect what that something is but I will not discuss it here. I will save that for a federal judge, because, not only do I intend on filing charges against him, I also intend on filing charges in U.S. District Court against the people who have threatened my life and who have assisted in trying to destroy my name and reputation. Alligator Jackson, Guy Haddix, and several others just to name a few. Some of you have already deleted your accounts in an attempt to distance yourself from this situation but that's ok. Your personal information, IP addresses and the like can easily be obtained via a subpoena. All videos, posts, comments and social media activity from you have already been catalogued and saved for future court action. Freedom of speech is one thing, but slander and death threats are another. I will close this post by saying: My heart breaks for the Burns' family. I want you to know that I stood by law enforcements side and assisted in anyway I could. I pray that one day your daughters remains are found and peace will finally come to you and your family. To my own family and friends, I say thank you for your love and support, and finally, law enforcement. I don't know how you get up and do your job everyday, all the ridicule and lies that are told about you and your profession on a daily basis, I'm sure, must very hard to deal with sometimes. I have a newfound respect for each one of you and your profession. May God continue to bless you.
    Rebecca
    Well said. Glad this I over for her and everyone can refocus back to the killers who know what they really did with the body.

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk
    "The truth is rarely pure and never simple" - Oscar Wilde

In my opinion....speculation

The reasons I think Jimmy is making this up:

- At the end of his last video, he says about his wife (paraphrasing): "I married her but I don't know. We might need Dr. Phil".

- In the phone call video in the car, he says his wife is calling him back on a burner phone, and she does the "hold on I'll call you right back on my other phone". But when he shows the phone's screen, it says "Rebecca" is calling. She just got a burner phone in the last couple days but the number is attached to her contact record? Also strange that the contact record is for "Rebecca", but he calls her Becky. The phone number is visible in case anyone wants to look into it further.

If it was Rebecca on the phone, then she's in on it.

I was struck by her writing in the FB post. Very well written, articulate, with a solid understanding of the legal issues. This is not some uneducated backwoods type woman, and doesn't fit with the way Jimmy is acting. Either opposites attracted or Jimmy is playing up the stereotype to be a more compelling character.

My call: Attempt to get on TV and score a bit of GFM money. Rebecca not involved and either it wasn't her on the phone or there is a innocent explanation for what she said.

No. No. No. Can't make this stuff up.
    https://www.facebook.com/jimmy.hysel...39?pnref=story

And he posted his social security number on Facebook.
    https://www.facebook.com/jimmy.hysel...14?pnref=story
    Last edited by Gunslinging Granny; 07-16-2017 at 08:11 PM.

In regards to Samantha, none of it matters anymore. LE did not find her there. The answer in my opinion is back with the losers in prison.

This whole thing is insane. Part of me was hoping that this would bring closure for the Burn's family.

Mr. Hysell went on a huge Facebook spree last night, ranting and raving about white supremacists, his sexual turn ons, details into murders...weird stuff. His story has remained sort of consistent, but some things have changed.

im from the area, and when he says law enforcement is corrupt and incompetent here, he's telling the truth there..any small towns have their fair share of corruption, and it's definitely possible for well connected people to get by with crimes.

its just so random that he, or she, would scheme this up and mention Samantha burns. Especially because some of the key players in this mess do have connections to Fulks and basham and others involved in the case.

he's deleted all of his posts. He seems like a man that needs psychiatric care and it's shame law enforcement or friends haven't encouraged him to go to a hospital. My guess is drugs and alcohol have played a part in this as well.

what a shame if he's made all of this up

WV - Samantha Burns, 19, West Hamlin, 11 Nov 2002 *B. Bashem guilty*

There is just no way that he made all this up. In the second phone call video if you listened to the very end, he says something about everything was fine until you told me about these bodies and Rebecca responds "I know, I know" or something similar. I fully believe that she told him something. You just don't come out of the woodwork with all these bizarre claims from nowhere. Either she lied to him or she didn't, but I do not think he's making it up.

ETA: Also, on Rebecca's FB post in the comments, someone had linked the video of the phone call and several people said it sounded like her voice. How could this hillbilly carry out this elaborate plan and devise someone to call him pretending to be Rebecca. Not likely.

Ironically, it doesn't matter anymore. We don't have to guess if he made it up....obviously, he did since no body was found. Bless dear Samantha...hope the two sitting on death row have a sliver of conscious and provide info.

Quote Originally Posted by mrsu View Post
    There is just no way that he made all this up. In the second phone call video if you listened to the very end, he says something about everything was fine until you told me about these bodies and Rebecca responds "I know, I know" or something similar. I fully believe that she told him something. You just don't come out of the woodwork with all these bizarre claims from nowhere. Either she lied to him or she didn't, but I do not think he's making it up.

ETA: Also, on Rebecca's FB post in the comments, someone had linked the video of the phone call and several people said it sounded like her voice. How could this hillbilly carry out this elaborate plan and devise someone to call him pretending to be Rebecca. Not likely.
    Because this hillbilly could pull off a much more elaborate one than this. He's NOTHING, and I hope he pays dearly for hurting the Burns family. I was in the hospital and missed most of the ending, but no one deserves to suffer like Sam's family has. I'm praying LE can go after him and make him PAY UP.
    Media thread for Abby and Libby.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...5#post13163455

WebSleuths Lingo thread.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...bsleuths-Lingo

Unless I provide a link, every one of my posts are to be considered rumor, Speculation, or simply MY OWN OPINION.

We are the watchers. We are witnesses. We see what has gone before. We see what happens now, at this dangerous moment in human history. We see what's going to happen - what will surely happen - unless we come together: we - the Peoples of all Nations - to restore peace and harmony and balance to the Earth, our Mother.

THE IGNORE BUTTON IS YOUR FRIEND!

Quote Originally Posted by mrsu View Post

its totally random to bring her into this, that's what's so weird. But, if they are making it up, he could have just chosen some well known murder/missing persons cases around here that he knew would get attention.

i sort of believe him, he seems genuinely scared and it appears this woman did tell him something. Whether she was joking or not with him is unclear.

i wondered if in the calls if she could have just been going with his delusions to appease gi,, if he saw mentally ill.

its sad that law enforcement has let this continue for so long..they've left this man loose to continuously rant and rave and destroy her reputation if he's lying. Too bad they didn't have his Facebook shut down.

hes now made claims that she has abused her nursing patients, he's forged prescriptions for her of her patients, that she smokes weed...I mean he's just continuously slamming her.

Seems wreckless of LE to let this abuse continue. If Le thinks Both are nutty, would they let this continue and just ignore it?

by letting it continue, they're letting false info get out and potential danger could come to this woman or her family as she's received death threats and people have been driving to her property.

Quote Originally Posted by Tulessa View Post
    Because this hillbilly could pull off a much more elaborate one than this. He's NOTHING, and I hope he pays dearly for hurting the Burns family. I was in the hospital and missed most of the ending, but no one deserves to suffer like Sam's family has. I'm praying LE can go after him and make him PAY UP.
    He has posted screenshots of the court documents on FB around the protection order. In the documents she states she said these things and that it was Basham and Vickers she told him she knew. I personally believe with her statements in those documents, she did tell him these things. She even goes so far as saying Vickers threatened her if she told anyone. She doesn't mention Samantha but claims he made that connection from the internet after she told him about Basham. He claims the internet piece is a lie.

It keeps getting crazier, but her saying she said these things...WOW

I'm not sure if I can post the screenshots of the court documents since they are on his Facebook. Hopefully they don't get deleted before you get a chance to read them.

Yes she admits to telling him a body but no mention of Burns. It's still unclear if she was being serious but it looks like she did tell him of at least one body. LE seems to have blown this off as drunken crazy people making up stories.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast