858 users online (142 members and 716 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

CA - Trast Knapmiller, 16, North Hollywood, 20 Jan 2015

Last edited by KateB; 07-09-2015 at 07:57 AM. Reason: update NCMC link to current poster.
    Cindi Lou

Some people may consider me crazy, I say I'm just inspired.

An older FB:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Trast...13804638725894

A 2011 blog with a couple entries (from FB page):

http://thetrastonomicon.wordpress.com/

Pretty funny kid, says blog was a way for his grandparents to spy on him (lol). Also really into music, originally from WI and moved to CA.
    Last edited by Unsolved; 09-07-2014 at 11:45 PM.

Closed missing group (? created by his mother?):

https://www.facebook.com/groups/690917574323866/

ETA: The group's admin is definitely his mom.
    The world is full of monsters with friendly faces and angels full of scars. ~ Unknown

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~ Aristotle

The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense.

He seems like a kid that is very creative with his writing, interest in music, and also I did find an IMDB profile that I believe is his where he is credited on a tv show. I'm not sure if he would run away IMO. Not much listed on his missing kids poster in regards to where he was last seen or the circumstances of his disappearance.
    Cindi Lou

What's concerning to me, after reading through his mom's FB, is that he apparently had a signed recording contract (looks like he plays guitar). What 16-year-old kid would run from that, unless it wasn't his idea or his wanting?
    The world is full of monsters with friendly faces and angels full of scars. ~ Unknown

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~ Aristotle

The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense.

Any info on where he was last seen, what he was last seen wearing..?

His family needs him home to get him the help he deserves. Bless them all.

Unfortunately when you are that young you do not realize that running away places you in harms way. He is in danger the longer he stays out there and I hope that he goes home soon.
    Cindi Lou

Nikol Hasler and Mitch Knapmiller have been searching the San Fernando Valley and parts of the Los Angeles area for their missing son Trast Knapmiller, who ran away from home on Aug. 23.

Knapmiller, a junior, took nothing but an iPod and a guitar, which he’s been playing in public for money and hasn’t been home since. However, security guards who have seen him say he makes a lot of money playing the guitar. Hasler says he may have run away because of the dramatic changes in his life, along with “normal teenage behavior.”

http://www.thepearlpost.com/2014/09/...-since-august/
    The World Has Gone Mad.

Quote Originally Posted by trigger View Post
    Nikol Hasler and Mitch Knapmiller have been searching the San Fernando Valley and parts of the Los Angeles area for their missing son Trast Knapmiller, who ran away from home on Aug. 23.

Knapmiller, a junior, took nothing but an iPod and a guitar, which he’s been playing in public for money and hasn’t been home since. However, security guards who have seen him say he makes a lot of money playing the guitar. Hasler says he may have run away because of the dramatic changes in his life, along with “normal teenage behavior.”

http://www.thepearlpost.com/2014/09/...-since-august/
    Poor kid has a drug problem according to that article. Hope he is home soon as his parents seem to be worried sick.

On the link above it says he has a drug problem. I HATE DRUGS...

I listened to his songs and he is so talented. Idk how to bring his music over here but if you google his name you'll see his playlist. I love I'll be Your Mirror Cover song.

Come home Trast! Your family misses you. We all want to hear more of your music.
    The World Has Gone Mad.

According to mom's fb he has been found and is home safe although he will be going to a place called Destinations (rehab).

Hello. I am Trast's mother. When googling Trast, this is one of the top links. I am wondering if you can edit the title of the post, as he ran away again in January and I don't want anyone under the false impression that we should stop trying to find him should they see this.
    Last edited by NikolHasler; 06-25-2015 at 05:47 PM. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by NikolHasler View Post
    Hello. I am Trast's mother. When googling Trast, this is one of the top links. I am wondering if you can edit the title of the post, as he ran away again in January and I don't want anyone under the false impression that we should stop trying to find them should they see this.

I have clicked the alert button for your post so that a mod might notice this post sooner and make this change.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast