GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #2 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Christina Marie Morris
10683881_291528081038849_689543596_n.jpg

Media/Timeline Thread

Thread 1

http://www.wfaa.com/story/news/loca...isappear-woman-shops-legacy-missing/15063759/

Officer David Tilley tells News 8 that Christina Marie Morris, who lives in Fort Worth, was last seen leaving a friend's apartment at the Shops of Legacy in Plano very early Saturday morning. She hasn't been heard from since, and police were made aware of her disappearance on Tuesday.

Tilley says Morris' car was found in the parking garage of the shopping center. He adds that her cell phone is dead, but investigators are trying to locate the last connection it made.

Police also plan to check Morris' bank records and surveillance video from the parking garage.

http://dallas.culturemap.com/news/city-life/09-04-14-missing-person-christina-morris-plano/

Her mother, Anna Chiovare Morris, says that Christina's 2001 silver Celica was found in her friend's parking garage on September 2. She believes her daughter's cell phone may be turned off or the battery is dead.

"When I call her, it goes straight to her voicemail, which is full," Morris says.

Guys, the boyfriend has not been named a suspect or a person of interest, so please don't sleuth him or post his social media.

Also, at this point he is considered a victim and we are victim friendly place, please post accordingly.

Victim Friendly

Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. Attacking or bashing a victim is not allowed. Discussing victim behavior, good or bad is fine, but do so in a civil and constructive way and ONLY IF IT IS RELEVANT TO THE CASE. Additionally, sleuthing family members or others that are not suspect is not allowed. Don't make random accusations or post personal information (even if it is public) like parking tickets, address, or first and last names of all their relatives and their neighbors. Also, never "bash" or attack them, or accuse them of involvement. However that does not mean that family members or others cannot come into discussion as the facts and issues of the case are discussed.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?65798-Etiquette-amp-Information

Thank you

Christina must have stayed on her phone trying to reach BF after she and friend parted ways in the garage. Friend drove off without seeing her leave in her car. She never even got inside her car when she was attacked.

Watching the mom on Jane velez right now. Said she wasn't planning to go home and spending the night at her friends,but she had an argument on the phone with the boyfriend and decided she wanted to go home and get her dog.

Edited to say: I don't recall who told mom this if it was the boyfriend or a friend. Lisa bloom commented she wanted to see texts confirming the boyfriends story. Meaning just because he says that's what Christina said doesn't mean it was actually said and texts will show the real convo. I'm paraphrasing which leads me to believe that mom maybe said she got the info from the boyfriend. I might have missed that part or it was never said.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Christina must have stayed behind at her car still dialing her BF when her friend and she parted ways in the parking garage. She never entered her vehicle and as soon as friend drove off, perp attacked her.

Christina must have stayed behind at her car still dialing her BF when her friend and she parted ways in the parking garage. She never entered her vehicle and as soon as friend drove off, perp attacked her.

correct or she met someone in the parking garage she new.

Watching the mom on Jane velez right now. Said she (Christina) wasn't planning to go home and was planning on spending the night at her friends,but she had an argument on the phone with the boyfriend and decided she wanted to go home and get her dog.

Lisa bloom commenting now that she doesn't by the boyfriends story and thinks the mom and jane velez are wrong.

If a perp abducted her, i'm afraid he took the closest highway and avoided the toll roads and is long gone from the area now.

jmo

Parents confirmed her last phone call made was to the boyfriend right before she entered the garage. Her phone is on her dad's plan.

Mom still on jane velez. Mom wants answers to why they can't see the cars, but see her so well. She says she wants answers.

It wasn't clear (to me) if they aren't giving her the info or if they said they don't have it. It's only 7 where I am and my kids are sort of loud. I'll try to be more specific sorry! I don't like to confuse things and I have confused myself

I am pretty sure the cops will be able to find the distance between pings. If her boyfriend was in the area they should be able to see the distance based on cell phone pings. Based off her last call to his phone.

Mom still on jane velez. Mom wants answers to why they can't see the cars, but see her so well. She says she wants answers.

Can police not make out the LP numbers on the cars?

It wasn't clear (to me) if they aren't giving her the info or if they said they don't have it. It's only 7 where I am and my kids are sort of loud. I'll try to be more specific sorry! I don't like to confuse things and I have confused myself.

MOD NOTE:

• We do not sleuth people who have not been named by LE as suspects or POI's.
  • We do not link to social networking pages of people who have not been named by LE as suspects. The few exceptions are, suspects' profiles, victims' profiles, LE and MSM pages. Any exceptions have to be mod-approved.
  • We do not link to a social networking page unless we are 100% certain it belongs to the suspect/victim.
  • We never post the name of a private individual, minor or adult, who has not been named in the media. Even then, unless s/he's a major player, initials should be used in place of full names.
  • Questions about the rules or mod decisions should be addressed to a mod in a pm.
  • If you see a post that violates TOS, please do not quote it. Alert the post ASAP so a mod can handle the problem.

Watching the mom on Jane velez right now. Said she wasn't planning to go home and spending the night at her friends,but she had an argument on the phone with the boyfriend and decided she wanted to go home and get her dog.

Did someone overhear that she was returning to get her dog and offered to drive her? Maybe she'd had a few drinks and didn't want to drive, so took up the offer. All my opinion of course.

Every video I have seen of that type are horrible for making out license plates. Usually you can tell the make of the vehicle and color, but the fine detail of license plates are awful.

Mom talking again about the friend leaving her. Says she's livid the friend didn't wait and make sure she got in the car. But nothing on what he said or why. And nobody asked her what he said.

Edited to say this is on my tv jane velez I'm sure the transcript will be available soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member