1202 users online (255 members and 947 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 65 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast
    los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #2 *Arrest*

Christina Marie Morris

Media/Timeline Thread

Thread 1
    Last edited by Salem; 09-08-2014 at 07:21 PM.
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

http://www.wfaa.com/story/news/local...sing/15063759/

Officer David Tilley tells News 8 that Christina Marie Morris, who lives in Fort Worth, was last seen leaving a friend's apartment at the Shops of Legacy in Plano very early Saturday morning. She hasn't been heard from since, and police were made aware of her disappearance on Tuesday.

Tilley says Morris' car was found in the parking garage of the shopping center. He adds that her cell phone is dead, but investigators are trying to locate the last connection it made.

Police also plan to check Morris' bank records and surveillance video from the parking garage.
    http://dallas.culturemap.com/news/ci...-morris-plano/

Her mother, Anna Chiovare Morris, says that Christina's 2001 silver Celica was found in her friend's parking garage on September 2. She believes her daughter's cell phone may be turned off or the battery is dead.

"When I call her, it goes straight to her voicemail, which is full," Morris says.

Guys, the boyfriend has not been named a suspect or a person of interest, so please don't sleuth him or post his social media.

Also, at this point he is considered a victim and we are victim friendly place, please post accordingly.

Victim Friendly

Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. Attacking or bashing a victim is not allowed. Discussing victim behavior, good or bad is fine, but do so in a civil and constructive way and ONLY IF IT IS RELEVANT TO THE CASE. Additionally, sleuthing family members or others that are not suspect is not allowed. Don't make random accusations or post personal information (even if it is public) like parking tickets, address, or first and last names of all their relatives and their neighbors. Also, never "bash" or attack them, or accuse them of involvement. However that does not mean that family members or others cannot come into discussion as the facts and issues of the case are discussed.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...mp-Information

Thank you

TX - Christina Marie Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014, #2

Please continue here.

Salem

Christina must have stayed on her phone trying to reach BF after she and friend parted ways in the garage. Friend drove off without seeing her leave in her car. She never even got inside her car when she was attacked.

Watching the mom on Jane velez right now. Said she wasn't planning to go home and spending the night at her friends,but she had an argument on the phone with the boyfriend and decided she wanted to go home and get her dog.

Edited to say: I don't recall who told mom this if it was the boyfriend or a friend. Lisa bloom commented she wanted to see texts confirming the boyfriends story. Meaning just because he says that's what Christina said doesn't mean it was actually said and texts will show the real convo. I'm paraphrasing which leads me to believe that mom maybe said she got the info from the boyfriend. I might have missed that part or it was never said.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Last edited by yupikgirl; 09-08-2014 at 07:17 PM.
    ~Yupikgirl (Michelle)

Christina must have stayed behind at her car still dialing her BF when her friend and she parted ways in the parking garage. She never entered her vehicle and as soon as friend drove off, perp attacked her.

Quote Originally Posted by Bootsctr View Post
    Christina must have stayed behind at her car still dialing her BF when her friend and she parted ways in the parking garage. She never entered her vehicle and as soon as friend drove off, perp attacked her.
    correct or she met someone in the parking garage she new.

Watching the mom on Jane velez right now. Said she (Christina) wasn't planning to go home and was planning on spending the night at her friends,but she had an argument on the phone with the boyfriend and decided she wanted to go home and get her dog.

Lisa bloom commenting now that she doesn't by the boyfriends story and thinks the mom and jane velez are wrong.

~Yupikgirl (Michelle)

If a perp abducted her, i'm afraid he took the closest highway and avoided the toll roads and is long gone from the area now.

jmo

Quote Originally Posted by Bootsctr View Post
    Parents confirmed her last phone call made was to the boyfriend right before she entered the garage. Her phone is on her dad's plan.

Mom still on jane velez. Mom wants answers to why they can't see the cars, but see her so well. She says she wants answers.

It wasn't clear (to me) if they aren't giving her the info or if they said they don't have it. It's only 7 where I am and my kids are sort of loud. I'll try to be more specific sorry! I don't like to confuse things and I have confused myself

Last edited by yupikgirl; 09-08-2014 at 07:24 PM.
    ~Yupikgirl (Michelle)

I am pretty sure the cops will be able to find the distance between pings. If her boyfriend was in the area they should be able to see the distance based on cell phone pings. Based off her last call to his phone.

Quote Originally Posted by yupikgirl View Post
    Mom still on jane velez. Mom wants answers to why they can't see the cars, but see her so well. She says she wants answers.

Can police not make out the LP numbers on the cars?

Quote Originally Posted by iluvmua View Post
    Can police not make out the LP numbers on the cars?
    It wasn't clear (to me) if they aren't giving her the info or if they said they don't have it. It's only 7 where I am and my kids are sort of loud. I'll try to be more specific sorry! I don't like to confuse things and I have confused myself.

~Yupikgirl (Michelle)

Page 1 of 65 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast