1049 users online (211 members and 838 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

CO - Madeline Hagan, 17, Denver, 26 August 2014

I am starting this thread for my friend whose 17 y.o. niece is missing in Denver CO. She was last seen in downtown Denver. The Lakeland CO police dept has an open case and is searching for her. She is soft-spoken, and passionate about photography and the environment. I don't know any other details, and my friend is in the process of becoming a member here so that she can share more information.

Here is her poster from the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children:
    http://www.missingkids.com/poster/NCMC/1237356/1#poster

Here is the facebook page:
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pleas...66182520319665

Quote Originally Posted by Richmond View Post
    I am starting this thread for my friend whose 17 y.o. niece is missing in Denver CO. She was last seen in downtown Denver. The Lakeland CO police dept has an open case and is searching for her. She is soft-spoken, and passionate about photography and the environment. I don't know any other details, and my friend is in the process of becoming a member here so that she can share more information.

Here is her poster from the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children:
    http://www.missingkids.com/poster/NCMC/1237356/1#poster

Here is the facebook page:
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pleas...66182520319665
    I understand you don't know any other details, so this question perhaps can be answered when your friend becomes a member.
    Since Madeline is passionate about photography and the environment, I wonder if she took a camera with her?
    Soon the Aspens will turn, and if she likes the environment and nature, maybe there is a favorite place of hers that she could have gone to,
    if she is voluntarily missing? I see she is listed as an endangered runaway.
    IMOO.

Madeline went missing on her birthday.... I hope she is found soon so she will get to celebrate.

Quote Originally Posted by Treelights View Post
    I understand you don't know any other details, so this question perhaps can be answered when your friend becomes a member.
    Since Madeline is passionate about photography and the environment, I wonder if she took a camera with her?
    Soon the Aspens will turn, and if she likes the environment and nature, maybe there is a favorite place of hers that she could have gone to,
    if she is voluntarily missing? I see she is listed as an endangered runaway.
    IMOO.
    Thanks for responding. I did not see where it said endangered runaway. Is that on the flier? One thing I did notice as I was writing the post is that she disappeared on her birthday. I also asked some questions about whether she had a camera with her, backpack, cell phone? What was she wearing and who saw her in downtown Denver, or was it on a security camera? She goes by the nickname Maddie.

I hope that her aunt will be able to answer more questions. I know these posts can drop off the page if interest is not generated. Her family is heartbroken and worried sick about her.

is there a significance with using her middle name?

Quote Originally Posted by lillygator View Post
    is there a significance with using her middle name?
    I'm not quite sure what you mean. I entitled the post with her full name, which I have seen on other missing person threads (I've never started one before). I think the significant thing is that she goes by her nickname Maddie. Am I missing something? (Maybe I should have entitled it with her first name, nickname, last name?)

Thanks for responding. I did not see where it said endangered runaway. Is that on the flier? One thing I did notice as I was writing the post is that she disappeared on her birthday. I also asked some questions about whether she had a camera with her, backpack, cell phone? What was she wearing and who saw her in downtown Denver, or was it on a security camera? She goes by the nickname Maddie.

I hope that her aunt will be able to answer more questions. I know these posts can drop off the page if interest is not generated. Her family is heartbroken and worried sick about her.
    On the cached version of the flier it mentioned endangered runaway on the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children.
    I don't see it on the current listing.

Here is a Youtube video from 7 News-The Denver Channel about Madeline and the family is offering a reward.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-U6T6ju_xg

There is very little info on Madeline.
    Hopefully some of these questions can be answered.
    Since Maddie went missing on her birthday, did she already celebrate her birthday with friends and family,
    or was she missing before any birthday celebration?
    Will there be any planned public and private searches for Maddie?
    Does she use social media?
    I see on the facebook site for her, that someone responded that she did not have a cellphone with her.
    Did she customarily hang out with the same group of friends?
    Were the friends in downtown Denver with her the last time she was seen?
    Was she looking forward to going to school? It take it, this was her last year as she just turned 17?
    Are there any special places that she liked to go to in Colorado?
    Does she have a boyfriend?
    IMOO.

I also want to add, what was Maddie wearing?
    She's from Lakewood, but was last seen in downtown Denver.
    How did she arrive downtown? A car, bus? rail? A friend? Family?
    Where abouts in downtown Denver was she last seen?
    What time was she last seen on the 26th?
    IMOO.

Treelights, thanks for taking an interest in this case. I've let her family member know that there are questions being posed here.

Treelights, thanks for taking an interest in this case. I've let her family member know that there are questions being posed here.
    You are so welcome. Thanks for introducing Maddie to us, and I hope she is found soon.
    Thanks also for letting her family member know there's many questions, and perhaps those questions and future answers can help find Maddie.

I was searching the internet for more news about Madeline.
    What I did find is the Grand County Sheriff Office Official Website from Grand County, Utah
    and Madeline is listed under the Missing Child Alert for Utah and Colorado.

http://www.gcsar.org/240/Sheriffs-Office

Awareness is key, and news of Maddie being missing is spreading.

Bumping for Maddie as Maddie's thread was already on Page 4.
    Where are you Maddie?
    Although news of Maddie is spreading by social media, there isn't much info.
    Thinking of you, and your family and friends,Maddie...
    I hope you are safe and found soon.

Any news??

It is certain, in any case, that ignorance, allied with power, is the most ferocious enemy justice can have.~~James A. Baldwin

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast