1028 users online (186 members and 842 guests)  

Websleuths News

CA - Minh Ly, 16, Hayward, 6 September 2014

Minh Ly

Search Underway For Hayward Teen Missing For 3 Days

An extensive search has been launched for a Hayward teen that has not been seen after he walked away from his home three days ago. According to authorities, 16-year-old Minh Ly walked into a wooded area near his home after he had a fight with his father on Saturday afternoon. Alameda County sheriff’s deputies have set up a command post in the hills nearby. Police said they are particularly concerned because Minh is described as a good student who has never run away before and that this is out of character for him.
    My kids are a window to my past, a mirror of today, a door to tomorrow, and a keeper of this proud old dad's heart forever.

This gives a little more info on location. As a bay area local, I was curious about where he went missing. Whether he was close to BART, etc.

Minh Ly, 16, was last seen at his home on Clover Road in the hills east of Hayward around 4 p.m. when he walked into a nearby wooded area after having a disagreement with his father

North Carolina
    Still missing according to friends on FB

A teenager missing near Hayward since the weekend was found in good health Wednesday at a San Francisco youth center, authorities said.

Minh Ly, 16, was located at the Larkin Street Youth Services Center at 869 Ellis St., said Alameda County sheriff's Sgt. J.D. Nelson.