1152 users online (245 members and 907 guests)  

Websleuths News

GA - Man calls radio show, confesses to '94 murder of Naresh Amin

http://www.thechamplainchannel.com/n...68/detail.html

As the executive producer of a nationally-syndicated radio show, Belinda Skelton said she's used to fielding calls from nuts.

But this one sounded genuine.

"I get crazy people all the time," Skelton said. "But this guy started rattling off all the details."
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

Police issued an arrest warrant for a man who allegedly called a nationally syndicated radio talk show from a Texas state mental hospital and confessed to a 1994 homicide.

Ash never spoke on air. Boortz mentioned the behind-the-scenes intrigue once officers realized there could be something to Ash's claim -- he'd allegedly given police information on the killing that was not public knowledge, Skelton said.

http://www.newsday.com/news/nationwo...orld-headlines
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight