1200 users online (252 members and 948 guests)  

Websleuths News

Vendor pleads guilty to raping 3 boys

Thomas Meenan pleaded guilty in Bucks County Court yesterday to raping three boys and pleaded no contest to victimizing two others that he had befriended while working at the flea market outside the Quakertown Farmers Market.

Two of the three rape victims were under 13, the third under 16. All told police that Meenan, 48, of Quakertown, befriended them and their families, slept at their houses, and sexually assaulted them on numerous occasions. Each said Meenan offered them alcohol and bought them gifts.

Meenan met his victims about two years ago at the Quakertown flea market, where he used to sell household items. He let the boys help him at the market, took them camping, and became a frequent guest in their homes, Deputy District Attorney Daniel Sweeney said. Sometimes he would get drunk and ask to spend the night and then would slip into the victims' bedrooms and assault them while their parents were sleeping, Sweeney said.

Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

SewingDeb is offline "Sorry, I'm not qualified to land the plane."
    It's too bad they didn't keep him locked up in 1987.