Sarah Palin and family involved in a drunken, bloody brawl.

animlzrule

Reaction score
Stretch Hummers. A bloody brawl. And Sarah Palin?

Anchorage Police Department’s communications director Jennifer Castro confirmed to the Loop what others have reported that there was a fight at a party where the Palins were in attendance:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...retch-hummers-a-bloody-brawl-and-sarah-palin/

There's our girl, keepin' it classy!!!!:facepalm::facepalm::busted::crazy::crazy::crazy:

It didn't sound like Sarah was drunk. I thought it was she who made a drunken fool of herself. Sounds like it was one of her kids though......

I wasn't surprised about her mouthy ego. That I expected.

This made me laugh! Perhaps the family that brawls together, stays together?

I read a book written by the woman who was assigned as Sarah's "handler" during the McCain presidential campaign. Sarah Palin is a friggin' nut case - far, far worse than could even be imagined. McCain had only ever met her twice - fleetingly - when his campaign manager came up with the bright idea that they needed to put a woman on the ticket. Sarah said "YES!!!!!!" after several other female Republican officeholders had quietly but quickly said, "Ummm....no, thanks."

And when I say "friggin nut case" I DO mean "she has a few bolts loose", "she's not playing with a full deck", "a few bricks shy of a load" and all that.

Just thanking my stars that this occurred outside the 900 block of Harbor Circle and not outside 1600 Pennsylvania Ave...

Sarah Palin, Track Palin and Bristol Palin Involved in Drunken Fight at Snowmobile Party: Reports

Zach Johnson, eonline
Seconds ago

This isn't the first scandal the former first family of Alaska has faced.

Several members of Sarah Palin 's clan were allegedly involved in a drunken brawl at a snowmobile party in Alaska, which was sponsored by the annual Iron Dog snowmobile race, per various reports. According to bloggers, Track Palin got into a fistfight with a man who may have dated his sister, Willow Palin.

Alaskan political blogger Amanda Coyne pieced together an account from various witnesses. According to her post , Coyne's sources saw Track "stumbled out of a stretch Hummer" before picking a fight. The owner of the house, Chris Olds, got involved and claimed he was struck by Bristol Palin several times...

http://xfinity.comcast.net/articles/entertainment-eonline/20140912/b578532/

This story rivals Weinergate/Carlos Danger for sheer laughs. :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

she should have taken her gun.

Oh, yes, guns are always the answer, especially when your adult (and likely drunken) kids get into a fight and spoil what was meant to be a pleasant occasion.

I'm assuming alcohol was involved; surely none of those involved would have acted that way otherwise. Wonder if any of the younger kids/grandkids were there? It would be rather traumatic to see your parent or grandparent brawling.

P.S. Has there been any statement from the Palin family?

"P.S. Has there been any statement from the Palin family?"

So far, only this: "B-u-u-u-u-u-r-p!"

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member