947 users online (186 members and 761 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 62 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

MA - Remains of 3 infants found, Erika Murray charged, Blackstone, Sept 2014

http://www.providencejournal.com/bre...ass.-house.ece

The bodies of three infants were found Thursday in a filthy house where four other children were removed by authorities last month, a Massachusetts prosecutor said...

Early said examination of the remains and the house has been complicated by what he called “deplorable” conditions. He said investigators have found flies, bugs, vermin and “piles of used diapers as much as a foot or two high.”
    http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/201...rss_id=Top-GNP

Speaking during an evening briefing, District Attorney Joseph Early added that four young children between the ages of six months and 13 years old were taken out of the same home a couple of weeks ago.

“The house is in squalor,” Early said. “The house has been condemned.”

Early said no one has been charged with homicide in connection with the infants’ remains, and the cause of death for each child has not been determined. The genders of the infants have also not been determined.

Mom's FB page: https://www.facebook.com/erika.murra...=browse_search

She talks about and posts pictures of the two older kids. She never mentions any additional children. She even goes as far as to post about the two kids being away for the night and being all alone.

Quote Originally Posted by ashleyd8402 View Post

She talks about and posts pictures of the two older kids. She never mentions any additional children. She even goes as far as to post about the two kids being away for the night and being all alone.
    so strange. She has lots of photos of the two older kids. Lots of fun activities. A few pictures in the house, and nothing looks bad. Very strange
    Clear your mind must be, if you are to discover the real villains behind this plot. Opinion only, my posts are.

Surreal.

After looking at her facebook page, it's hard to wrap my mind around the facts we are presented with. Not one single mention of the two other living children by relatives posting on her fb? Her mother. The grandmother of all four children? Possibly the baby sitter when this mom was out with the two visible children doing family-type things? The two visibles look so normal in the pictures. Was there a man of the house?

All the cooking-talk. Hope she didn't pass out samples of her cooking to her friends and relatives!

This really is appalling. No kidding, if I came across her fb just idly cruising fb, I'd never think a thing amiss.

Hope we learn more about the three little babies, and mainly that there are only three ...

Wonder how long those conditions existed. And what caused this.

keeponsearching is offline The mighty Oak was once a little nut that stood its ground.
    teedie2 I agree. FB seems so normal.

I went through some pics and tried to see inside the home. I didn't really see any messes. I am a stresser of pics, if I take a pic in my house I have to make sure the background is not a mess, but when it is sparkling clean I am more like child of mine come stand in front of the clean kitchen so I can take a pic of it oh I mean you

Back to the babies, strange. I wonder whose they were. How long they've been there.

- Authorities haven't ruled out the possibility that there are more bodies inside a squalid Massachusetts home where three dead babies have been found
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/0...n_5809982.html
    Clear your mind must be, if you are to discover the real villains behind this plot. Opinion only, my posts are.

September 12, 2014

Investigators working in the house have been wearing hazmat suits, and are decontaminated when they leave, the prosecutor said.

“The house is filled with vermin,” Early said.

“We have flies. We have bugs. We have used diapers, in some areas, as much as a foot-and-a-half to two-feet high. The house is in a deplorable condition.”

Early said four other children, ages 13, 10, 3 and 6 months old were removed from the house on August 28 after a neighbour who discovered their living conditions notified police.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/w...-1227056594309

What a bizarre story...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nosy by Nature and a Websleuther by choice

Quote Originally Posted by ashleyd8402 View Post

I know it has the right name and location but are we sure that's the right one? Even the older kids who have a FB page seem normal and the house looks clean in all of the pictures??
    ------------------------------------------------------------

Tammie McCormick, 13, missing since 1986 http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=128676

Jaliek Rainwalker, 12, missing since 2007 http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55811

The very first comment on the first article mentions someone else, by name, as the owner of the house.

Quote Originally Posted by Wanting2Help View Post
    I know it has the right name and location but are we sure that's the right one? Even the older kids who have a FB page seem normal and the house looks clean in all of the pictures??
    I think so. The commenter mentioned someone with the last name of Rivera owning the house, and she has lots of family with the same name.

Quote Originally Posted by Oblio View Post
    I think so. The commenter mentioned someone with the last name of Rivera owning the house, and she has lots of family with the same name.
    Any and all photos inside the house of this FB page don't show any sort of mess at all. The Rivera comment makes me think it is the correct FB though, as that is the last name of this FB page for this EM person's 13 year old daughter - so that correlates. Also, the one article indicated that the 4 children were removed on August 28th? That is the date the daughter last posted on her FB, and she's been fairly active prior. This EM last posted August 29. If this is the correct EM, I just don't understand how no one could know what was going on inside that house. Even, say, the living room and dining area (which seem to be the only rooms where photos were taken in a house on the fb page) other rooms and the basement or upstairs may have been where the bulk of the madness was/is. But seriously - the amount of used diapers and feces, etc indicated in the articles, one would think the stench would be incredible! So crazy!
    Last edited by Tammy N; 09-12-2014 at 11:44 AM. Reason: inserted forgotten words to complete sentences... I've been doing Wheat Belly diet and my brain is a little foggy! lol
    Always do the right thing. It will gratify some, and astound others...

Quote Originally Posted by Tammy N View Post
    Any and all photos inside the house of this FB page don't show any sort of mess at all. The Rivera comment makes me think it is the correct FB though, as that is the last name of this FB page for this EM person's 13 year old daughter - so that correlates. Also, the one article indicated that the 4 children were removed on August 28th? That is the date the daughter last posted on her FB, and she's been fairly active prior. This EM last posted August 29. If this is the correct EM, I just don't understand how no one could know what was going on inside that house. Even, say, the living room and dining area (which seem to be the only rooms where photos were taken in a house on the fb page) other rooms and the basement or upstairs may have been where the bulk of the madness was/is. But seriously - the amount of used diapers and feces, etc indicated in the articles, one would think the stench would be incredible! So crazy!

I've looked through the photos. I can say without a doubt the house was a mess, but I think they've picked up on the bad points. I keep a very messy house. Very. If I spent one hour, I could have the main living area picked up and tidy, but right now, I'm in it and surrounded by food packaging, etc. If you look at her pictures, the pictures of food are way close up. I do this. It's so you can't see the mess surrounding in the kitchen. And the pictures of the kids are often on the front porch, that's because it's too messy in the house to snap a picture on the fly. I don't do the front step, I have them stand in front of the front door. The floor is always cleared there so the door can move.

I noticed in her pictures she has had a litter of kittens at some point. Also, I notice some pictures of the house from four years ago, cleaned up and cleared out. They were probably making an effort to change then. She mentioned that they were working on the house. I can imagine they have a half finished room that they slacked off on and this is probably where the trash was. And also why it was condemned. I'm guessing they weren't walking on paths, but like my house, very cluttered. Surfaces filled up. Soda cans left where they are finished, etc. It's my bedroom that gathers the crap, and I'm guessing they have a room that gathers the crap. We have trash service, but at one point when we didn't in our old place, we'd get quite the nasty stack of trash in the garage. If they have two in diapers, that's two to four cases of diapers a month, and if they don't have trash service, then yes, that would be a two foot tall pile in that room that gathers the trash until they make a dump run.

If I had it to guess, I'd say their house isn't as gross as they are saying. Cluttered and messy, but the trash itself is concentrated in a few areas, not counting the cans and tv trays that stay on the end tables until they are gathered so the utensils can be washed and used again. The hazmat suits will come out because of the diapers alone. I've seen them plenty of times on hoarders, etc. Anytime bodily fluids are involved or pets have a favorite corner, they break them out.

Quote Originally Posted by Wanting2Help View Post
    Could everything on the FB page be a fake/hoax?

Quote Originally Posted by TrackerSam View Post
    Could everything on the FB page be a fake/hoax?
    More like a very limited view.

Page 1 of 62 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast