1892 users online (333 members and 1559 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 62 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 1

Not much info yet-last seen wearing a spiderman suit..I think this is Australia? Please correct if I am wrong...

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/new...ocial-comments

Looks like a pretty remote area. A lot of bushland.

http://www.portnews.com.au/story/255...endall/?cs=257

Fri, 5.15pm: The darkness is closing in, but the searchers are not going anywhere.

Police Inspector Mick Aldridge said PolAir has returned to Sydney after extensive aerial searches.

"But we're not leaving - we'll continue all the way through the night," he said.

Inspector Aldridge said police officers, SES volunteers and concerned residents will search the area, which includes state forests, during the night and as morning begins.

I'm terrible at finding new threads - I didn't realise this one had been opened earlier, but am glad it's here. I hope there is a positive outcome soon - he's been missing a long time for a little toddler
    The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.
    Stephen Hawking

NSW police facebook page notification:
    https://www.facebook.com/nswpolicefo...type=1&theater
    The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.
    Stephen Hawking

Gosh Benaroon St in Kendall is surrounded by pretty dense looking forest and bushland! Unless the google maps image is horribly out of date, I can see how it would be easy for a little one to possibly wander in and get lost pretty quickly. Not saying that's desirable or anything, but I'm hoping that's the case rather than something more sinister having happened.
    Stephen Hawking

I've been checking for updates all evening - how frantic must the family be as it turns midnight and this little guy is still missing.

Something I wasn't aware of until just now (and isn't mentioned in any other news items) is the fact that William didn't disappear from his own home. His family are from Sydney, and are visiting his grandmother in Kendall. So wandering off and becoming lost in that dense forest does seem even more likely if it's not such familiar territory for him.
    http://www.9news.com.au/national/201...family-holiday

Still - missing well over 12 hours now - his mum must be out of her mind with worry.
    Stephen Hawking

It's good to see on Facebook comments people in the community are leaving their lights on

Searchers are out again this morning :/ A larger scale coordinated volunteer search based at the local showgrounds is underway.
    https://www.facebook.com/nswpolicefo...type=1&theater
    Stephen Hawking

At least it sounds like he's wearing something bright. Stay safe little one, let them find you.
    To the batmobile!

LadyL is offline Sleuthing for Lonzie Barton & All Victims.
    so he was alone in the yard or was his sister playing with him?

This report says he was playing with his sister and went missing in space of five minutes. It's hard to believe he could have run away and gotten so very far in such a small window of time - over 30 hours of searching since then and he still hasn't been found.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-09-1...ostume/5741520
    Stephen Hawking

The thing is I have a feeling his sister is even younger than him - so I dare say no help in giving clues about where William went.
    Stephen Hawking

Wasn't there a similar case where a toddler followed a puppy?
    Nobody realizes that some people expend tremendous energy merely to be normal.
    ― Albert Camus

thoughts and prayers with his family, its getting dark again now, i hope they find him, pray no one has taken him.
    #bringhimhome #believeinmiracles

"seek not a life of riches , earthly gold or pearls, seek only a heart that is happy, a heart that is honest, a heart that is pure"

Page 1 of 62 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast