1366 users online (269 members and 1097 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21
    In an interview with Juan, he stated he did not order Ja to have her finger X-rayed as he did not know she would claim TA broke it. If JA got a new trial ( I don't believe she will), wouldn't the prosecutor order an x-ray and then use the results of her cutting a tendon to demonstrate she has no problem lying inder oath and impeach her?

So I just found out that one of my coworkers was close friends with Travis. They roomed together for a while, he knew Jodi, and even remembers the days before Travis was found. How crazy is that?

Just popped in to check this thread as Hope had PM'd me a question.

Quote Originally Posted by lleblanc1 View Post
    In an interview with Juan, he stated he did not order Ja to have her finger X-rayed as he did not know she would claim TA broke it. If JA got a new trial ( I don't believe she will), wouldn't the prosecutor order an x-ray and then use the results of her cutting a tendon to demonstrate she has no problem lying inder oath and impeach her?
    Yes, although IMO no one on either side would ever want to redo that trial. I bet they'll reach a plea deal if a new trial is ordered.

Quote Originally Posted by Caylee Advocate View Post
    What a doll, best attorney I have ever had the pleasure to "know" and your rates are so reasonable. LOL. I know there has been a lot of barking about both of these books, but do you see a problem with their release? I don't, but who am I? I appreciate your being here for us, and miss you. Keep the bat phone charged as I'm sure we will be ringing it again. Huggggggggs!
    Well, it's been months and everyone involved still has a spotless record at the State Bar, so I don't think the people who matter see a problem.

"It would seem to me that June 16, 2008 was the last time that the victim was viewed by her grandparents. It became quite evident that from the OS of the Defense that the 16th was a date of great importance and that a so called time line of activities dealing with CA, LA, GA and ICA on the 16th and what, if any, activities took place on the 15th, 16th and 17th of June on 24 hour cycles would have been, at least, of a minimal requirement of review. I take it at some point you had a computer expert look at that data?" HHJP, 6/21/11
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...139910&page=94

Guess I should ask. What are the ramifications of Juan's bar admonishment and Arias appeal issues? AND, the possibility of her to use this new info to get an appeal or conviction overturned? Thanks!

This is a what if question. If Arias won a new trial and they did go to trial, would it be eligible for the death penalty?

Also, could she request another prosecutor?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

I recently joined Websleuths, and am finally ready to mention I am writing a novelization of this tragedy. The working title is “Jodi and Travis.” It is certainly no “In Cold Blood” or “Executioner’s Song” – it’s closer in spirit to “To Die For” by Joyce Maynard. It’s half done, and I plan to market it via Kindle Direct next year. It’s coming along well; my writer friends who’ve read my progress say it’s very entertaining.

Yes, I’ve changed the names to protect the innocent but that doesn’t always go far enough. Whereas nothing in it can be construed as malicious or libel, you never know when someone is going to allege cause for infringement of common law right of publicity, invasion of privacy and unjust enrichment. So, I need an entertainment attorney who can ensure there are no potential libel problems. The story is highly flattering to all the good people in Travis’ life except for his murderer. And while I appreciate all the good things Legalshield did for Travis, I’m not a fan of the company.

My own search for the right lawyer has been dead end. So please, if you know someone who knows a counselor who knows their slander statutes, let me know!

I started to write the book because I wanted to know how a narcissist follows the arc that ends an innocent life. I could not begin to fathom the POS’s motive. The story is answering my curiosity as I write.

BTW Perryville Prison is a few miles west of my winter house. Of course I’m not going to attempt correspondence with the murderer, but I have seen her hot, dusty residence close up. It must be akin to the 8th ring of hell.

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21