1103 users online (222 members and 881 guests)  


Websleuths News


Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    State of Disbelief. SC
    Posts
    12,075

    FL - 50 dead cats in freezers, 30 live ones taken from Fla. home

    http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/n...rida/15393977/

    The discovery came after police went to Douglas Westcott's home with a search warrant and found the cats inside, according to ABC affiliate WPBF, which first reported the news.

    Westcott has been taken into custody on charges of possessing child pornography, according to the South Beach (Fla.) County Sheriff's Office website.


    "I do know that the bodies are spread among 4 separate freezers, which of course is the most unusual aspect of this."

    Walesky did not have the final count of live cats and kittens, but said it would likely be less than 40.
    Say what you mean, mean what you say, but don't say it mean.
    We are all just trying to make sense of an unimaginable crime.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    10,156
    nooooooooooo

    omg

    I'm sick

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the prowl
    Posts
    26,409
    Neighbor of man with 50 cats in freezers: ‘Animals everywhere

    http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/ne...ats-in-/nhKRK/


    Another hoarder.....and the ones who suffer are the poor cats who don't receive the proper care they deserve.

    Rest in Peace
    Joey, Summer, Gianni & Joseph Mateo


  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Detroit Metro
    Posts
    1,670
    Quote Originally Posted by panthera View Post
    Neighbor of man with 50 cats in freezers: ‘Animals everywhere

    http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/ne...ats-in-/nhKRK/


    Another hoarder.....and the ones who suffer are the poor cats who don't receive the proper care they deserve.

    from that link, BBM - how disturbing

    “This is not the kind of the neighbor where you’d say ‘Oh, really?’ ” said a neighbor who did not want to give her name. “I’m not surprised … He would never wear shirts, he used to always have this busy look and then he loves kids. He would come to your house and try to give the kids little things. “
    All posts from me are MY OPINION ONLY

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the prowl
    Posts
    26,409
    Quote Originally Posted by michmi View Post
    from that link, BBM - how disturbing

    “This is not the kind of the neighbor where you’d say ‘Oh, really?’ ” said a neighbor who did not want to give her name. “I’m not surprised … He would never wear shirts, he used to always have this busy look and then he loves kids. He would come to your house and try to give the kids little things. “
    Not unusual for someone into child porn, in my opinion. What was even more bizarre is having the cats in diapers. Thankfully he's in jail now and hopefully the cats will never see him again.

    MOO
    Rest in Peace
    Joey, Summer, Gianni & Joseph Mateo


  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    State of Disbelief. SC
    Posts
    12,075
    Quote Originally Posted by panthera View Post
    Neighbor of man with 50 cats in freezers: ‘Animals everywhere

    http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/ne...ats-in-/nhKRK/


    Another hoarder.....and the ones who suffer are the poor cats who don't receive the proper care they deserve.

    What in the world Cats in diapers? And the poor neighbor that helped him move in a freezer?

    The boy said he saw several cats sleeping on the beds, with some of the animals wearing diapers.

    “All I saw was just cats in little diapers. He provided milk for them,” Anthony said. “It was kind of like a nursery.”

    Neighbor Gaby Dorleus said the yard was often a mess as Westcott would leave out food on paper plates to feed the cats.

    In one instance, Dorleus said, he helped Wescott move a freezer into the home.

    “One day I helped him with a freezer from his car to his house. Animals everywhere,” he said. “He had a lot of animals in his house. I don’t know how many, honestly.”
    Say what you mean, mean what you say, but don't say it mean.
    We are all just trying to make sense of an unimaginable crime.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the prowl
    Posts
    26,409
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovejac View Post
    What in the world Cats in diapers? And the poor neighbor that helped him move in a freezer?

    The boy said he saw several cats sleeping on the beds, with some of the animals wearing diapers.

    “All I saw was just cats in little diapers. He provided milk for them,” Anthony said. “It was kind of like a nursery.”

    Neighbor Gaby Dorleus said the yard was often a mess as Westcott would leave out food on paper plates to feed the cats.

    In one instance, Dorleus said, he helped Wescott move a freezer into the home.

    “One day I helped him with a freezer from his car to his house. Animals everywhere,” he said. “He had a lot of animals in his house. I don’t know how many, honestly.”
    Aside from the child porn, this is one individual not in his right mind. And honestly I can't imagine my cats wearing diapers! All they want are clean litter boxes, which I understand from the articles, this guy couldn't be bothered with. Another article which I can't find now but saw yesterday also stated some of the ones who are alive suffer respiratory problems. No wonder with the stench inside the house. Again, poor cats.

    Rest in Peace
    Joey, Summer, Gianni & Joseph Mateo


  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Detroit Metro
    Posts
    1,670
    Quote Originally Posted by panthera View Post
    Aside from the child porn, this is one individual not in his right mind. And honestly I can't imagine my cats wearing diapers! All they want are clean litter boxes, which I understand from the articles, this guy couldn't be bothered with. Another article which I can't find now but saw yesterday also stated some of the ones who are alive suffer respiratory problems. No wonder with the stench inside the house. Again, poor cats.

    I'm hoping like crazy that the diapered cats weren't substitutes for children...KWIM?
    All posts from me are MY OPINION ONLY

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    11
    Im new to this site and I dont understand some of the words in some of the initialed words. Please help me out here. Of course some are quite obvious and I use them too. It makes it hard to keep up!!! Thanx!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    11
    Let me lso say as a cat lover this is truly horrifying. These people aren't helping anyone. As for child porn i have no words for that kind of evil




Similar Threads

  1. Watch Live: LIVE at the Anthony's Home - LIVE at the discovered site
    By MADJGNLAW in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-12-2008, 09:12 AM
  2. Inventor turns dead cats into diesel
    By Casshew in forum Bizarre and Off-Beat News
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-15-2005, 12:20 PM
  3. 104 Cats Allegedly Seized From Cat-Lady's Home
    By Casshew in forum Bizarre and Off-Beat News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-18-2004, 12:49 AM