FL - 50 dead cats in freezers, 30 live ones taken from Fla. home

Lovejac

Reaction score
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/.../dead-cats-freezers-removed-florida/15393977/

The discovery came after police went to Douglas Westcott's home with a search warrant and found the cats inside, according to ABC affiliate WPBF, which first reported the news.

Westcott has been taken into custody on charges of possessing child *advertiser censored*, according to the South Beach (Fla.) County Sheriff's Office website.

"I do know that the bodies are spread among 4 separate freezers, which of course is the most unusual aspect of this."

Walesky did not have the final count of live cats and kittens, but said it would likely be less than 40.

nooooooooooo

omg

I'm sick

[h=1]Neighbor of man with 50 cats in freezers: ‘Animals everywhere[/h]
http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/n...ol-lake-worth-man-had-50-dead-cats-in-/nhKRK/

Another hoarder.....and the ones who suffer are the poor cats who don't receive the proper care they deserve.

:(

from that link, BBM - how disturbing

“This is not the kind of the neighbor where you’d say ‘Oh, really?’ ” said a neighbor who did not want to give her name. “I’m not surprised … He would never wear shirts, he used to always have this busy look and then he loves kids. He would come to your house and try to give the kids little things. “

from that link, BBM - how disturbing

“This is not the kind of the neighbor where you’d say ‘Oh, really?’ ” said a neighbor who did not want to give her name. “I’m not surprised … He would never wear shirts, he used to always have this busy look and then he loves kids. He would come to your house and try to give the kids little things. “
Not unusual for someone into child *advertiser censored*, in my opinion. What was even more bizarre is having the cats in diapers. Thankfully he's in jail now and hopefully the cats will never see him again.

MOO

[h=1]Neighbor of man with 50 cats in freezers: ‘Animals everywhere[/h]
http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/n...ol-lake-worth-man-had-50-dead-cats-in-/nhKRK/

Another hoarder.....and the ones who suffer are the poor cats who don't receive the proper care they deserve.

What in the world :eek: Cats in diapers? And the poor neighbor that helped him move in a freezer?

The boy said he saw several cats sleeping on the beds, with some of the animals wearing diapers.

“All I saw was just cats in little diapers. He provided milk for them,” Anthony said. “It was kind of like a nursery.”

Neighbor Gaby Dorleus said the yard was often a mess as Westcott would leave out food on paper plates to feed the cats.

In one instance, Dorleus said, he helped Wescott move a freezer into the home.

“One day I helped him with a freezer from his car to his house. Animals everywhere,” he said. “He had a lot of animals in his house. I don’t know how many, honestly.”

What in the world :eek: Cats in diapers? And the poor neighbor that helped him move in a freezer?

The boy said he saw several cats sleeping on the beds, with some of the animals wearing diapers.

“All I saw was just cats in little diapers. He provided milk for them,” Anthony said. “It was kind of like a nursery.”

Neighbor Gaby Dorleus said the yard was often a mess as Westcott would leave out food on paper plates to feed the cats.

In one instance, Dorleus said, he helped Wescott move a freezer into the home.

“One day I helped him with a freezer from his car to his house. Animals everywhere,” he said. “He had a lot of animals in his house. I don’t know how many, honestly.”
Aside from the child *advertiser censored*, this is one individual not in his right mind. And honestly I can't imagine my cats wearing diapers! All they want are clean litter boxes, which I understand from the articles, this guy couldn't be bothered with. Another article which I can't find now but saw yesterday also stated some of the ones who are alive suffer respiratory problems. No wonder with the stench inside the house. Again, poor cats.

Aside from the child *advertiser censored*, this is one individual not in his right mind. And honestly I can't imagine my cats wearing diapers! All they want are clean litter boxes, which I understand from the articles, this guy couldn't be bothered with. Another article which I can't find now but saw yesterday also stated some of the ones who are alive suffer respiratory problems. No wonder with the stench inside the house. Again, poor cats.

I'm hoping like crazy that the diapered cats weren't substitutes for children...KWIM?

Im new to this site and I dont understand some of the words in some of the initialed words. Please help me out here. Of course some are quite obvious and I use them too. It makes it hard to keep up!!! Thanx![emoji1] [emoji8]

Let me lso say as a cat lover this is truly horrifying. These people aren't helping anyone. As for child *advertiser censored* i have no words for that kind of evil[emoji35]

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back