Ouch; Golfer Greg Norman nearly cuts hand off in chainsaw accident

zwiebel

Reaction score
'Golf legend Greg Norman says he's lucky to still have his left hand after a chainsaw accident.

'The Australian, who won 20 U.S. PGA Tour titles, posted a photo late Saturday on his Instagram account showing him lying in a hospital bed'

Last weekend, he had posted a picture of himself holding a chainsaw next to a tree with several branches already severed.'

This is the stuff my nightmares are made of, so if anyone wants to see those Instagram photos Greg's posted, you'll have to hunt them down yourself! Hope he gets well soon.

http://m.kmbc.com/golfer-greg-norman-hurt-in-chainsaw-accident/28053804

Could someone explain to me what the purple box is? He posted a pic of himself at home and he has it on in that image, too.

Hope he recovers without much nerve damage. I'll never forget the Masters where he dominated the first 3 days, so much so that the then-editorial cartoonist at the Augusta Chronicle drew an image of a shark headed up through the waters, jaws-style, towards a golf ball. (unfortunately, day 4 was a bomb for him, but he had made his mark and was a favorite to us CSRA folk)

Could someone explain to me what the purple box is? He posted a pic of himself at home and he has it on in that image, too.

Hope he recovers without much nerve damage. I'll never forget the Masters where he dominated the first 3 days, so much so that the then-editorial cartoonist at the Augusta Chronicle drew an image of a shark headed up through the waters, jaws-style, towards a golf ball. (unfortunately, day 4 was a bomb for him, but he had made his mark and was a favorite to us CSRA folk)

Here u go Elphaba......

(From Zwiebel's link:)

"Later he posted another photo with his left forearm in a foam device that helps keep the arm in place."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back