982 users online (181 members and 801 guests)  

Websleuths News

WA - Dennis Harper, 55, Bellingham, 7 July 2014

Harper.jpg

I have a couple of Facebook friends that are searching for their missing Husband/Father. He went missing on his way to a nearby store (walking) to make a small purchase. He is Dennis Harper, he has been missing since 7/7/14 from Bellingham WA in the Birchwood area heading to Alberstons. He is 55 years old, blue eyes brown hair about 5'6" 155 lbs. His family are having trouble getting him listed on missing person sites and would appreciate our help getting his case made public. He is loved and missed by his family and in their time of stress and heartbreak are finding it difficult to get him listed publicly.

I lost my username and passwords to all these sites during a computer crash last winter and did not back up my files. Shame on me.

His Daughters FB page is https://www.facebook.com/serena.harper1andonly#_=_

Many Thanks in Advance.
    “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.”
    ― Eleanor Roosevelt

Missing persons report for Dennis Michael Harper - https://mp.waspc.org/index.php?wac=14M0011294

Thank you so very much for the link I added him to NAMUS yesterday but cannot find it in a regular search. It ony shows up as my cases when I am logged into NAMUS. Hmmm...

I have some additional notes on Mr. Harper's physical appearance: His Daughter reports that his left hand had tendons cut so the fingers are"deformed" he has psoriasis on his arms legs & scalp so normally wears long sleeves, pants & a hat, also he has psoriasis scars all over his arms, legs & stomach. Dennis left his phone behind. If you have information regarding this disappearance please contact Detective Jana Bouzek at 360-778-8826 or contact the Bellingham Police Tip-line at 360-778-8611.
    ― Eleanor Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by Lil'E View Post
    Harper.jpg

I have a couple of Facebook friends that are searching for their missing Husband/Father. He went missing on his way to a nearby store (walking) to make a small purchase. He is Dennis Harper, he has been missing since 7/7/14 from Bellingham WA in the Birchwood area heading to Alberstons. He is 55 years old, blue eyes brown hair about 5'6" 155 lbs. His family are having trouble getting him listed on missing person sites and would appreciate our help getting his case made public. He is loved and missed by his family and in their time of stress and heartbreak are finding it difficult to get him listed publicly.

I lost my username and passwords to all these sites during a computer crash last winter and did not back up my files. Shame on me.

His Daughters FB page is https://www.facebook.com/serena.harper1andonly#_=_

Many Thanks in Advance.

It appears that he does not have debit or credit card to check activity nor does he have a cell phone.

This makes this hard to track for sure.

from his daughter's fb info
    Just My Opinion

here's a satellite view of the area involved

https://www.google.com/maps/search/a.../data=!3m1!1e3
    Just My Opinion

anyone contacted KIRO news or KING 5?
    Just My Opinion

Quote Originally Posted by newone View Post
    anyone contacted KIRO news or KING 5?
    I will ask his family if it has been aired. Good question for every bit will help get his face out there.
    ― Eleanor Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by OkieGranny View Post

odd that the family did not provide a birthdate for NAMUS.....hope that they can fix that.....
    Just My Opinion

no further updates on this one?
    Just My Opinion

Still missing, according to NamUs.
    "If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you have to find the courage to live it."
    - John Irving in A Prayer for Owen Meany

Unless I provide a link or refer to a specific link, all my ramblings are theories, speculation, scenarios based on what info is available and my own unique life experiences.