GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #4 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Christina Marie Morris
10683881_291528081038849_689543596_n.jpg

Media/Timeline Thread

Thread 1

Thread 2

Thread 3

The Rules

Guys, the boyfriend has not been named a suspect or a person of interest, so please don't sleuth him or post his social media.

Also, at this point he is considered a victim and we are victim friendly place, please post accordingly.

Victim Friendly

Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. Attacking or bashing a victim is not allowed. Discussing victim behavior, good or bad is fine, but do so in a civil and constructive way and ONLY IF IT IS RELEVANT TO THE CASE. Additionally, sleuthing family members or others that are not suspect is not allowed. Don't make random accusations or post personal information (even if it is public) like parking tickets, address, or first and last names of all their relatives and their neighbors. Also, never "bash" or attack them, or accuse them of involvement. However that does not mean that family members or others cannot come into discussion as the facts and issues of the case are discussed.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?65798-Etiquette-amp-Information

Please leave rumors out of the discussion as they tend to grow legs.

Thank you all and welcome all new members!

"We're going to continue following up on those tips, and the primary investigators are going to continue on with their indepth investigation speaking to the people that were originally there," Tilley said. "[We're] going beyond the recent, going back a little further. Maybe someone had a beef with her awhile back. ... There's still a lot of area to cover. We have not, by any stretch of the imagination, reached a dead end."

http://starlocalmedia.com/planocour...7b6-3479-11e4-a198-001a4bcf887a.html?mode=jqm

BBM

Good idea, Officer!

Ok, can it be stated for sure for sure for sure that there is no way her car did not leave the garage? I know some cameras weren't working, etc...how many different ways are there in and out...

Hypothetical scenario: Christina drives to her bf's, mistress might or might not be there, a violent confrontation ensues, Christina is killed, disposed of, and her car is returned to the lot.

But one would have to know where she was parked....do we know for sure she was parked in the same spot as when she arrived?

"We're going to continue following up on those tips, and the primary investigators are going to continue on with their indepth investigation speaking to the people that were originally there," Tilley said. "[We're] going beyond the recent, going back a little further. Maybe someone had a beef with her awhile back. ... There's still a lot of area to cover. We have not, by any stretch of the imagination, reached a dead end."

http://starlocalmedia.com/planocour...7b6-3479-11e4-a198-001a4bcf887a.html?mode=jqm

BBM

Good idea, Officer!

Well, well well...

So basically, LE is still investigating. I want to have faith in them, but you know, so many unsolved cases around here...

Ok, can it be stated for sure for sure for sure that there is no way her car did not leave the garage? I know some cameras weren't working, etc...how many different ways are there in and out...

Hypothetical scenario: Christina drives to her bf's, mistress might or might not be there, a violent confrontation ensues, Christina is killed, disposed of, and her car is returned to the lot.

But one would have to know where she was parked....do we know for sure she was parked in the same spot as when she arrived?

Hadn't thought of that scenerio, but it makes sense. I just don't think her car was used. I think someone offered to drive her and then something bad happened (if it was not a completely random abduction). 3 entrances and exits. 3 cameras, one at each entry. 2 cameras didn't work.

We're going to continue following up on those tips, and the primary investigators are going to continue on with their indepth investigation speaking to the people that were originally there," Tilley said. "[We're] going beyond the recent, going back a little further. Maybe someone had a beef with her awhile back. ... There's still a lot of area to cover. We have not, by any stretch of the imagination, reached a dead end."

That's what makes me think of the incident that happened 8 months previous where the friend was acting bizarre and was calling her "Nick". He stole her purse and took her social security card. WEIRD!

[quote name="momrids6" post=10958828]They are promoting "the last seen" as the video: it is obvious she has a skirt on in the video. And TES was brought in later....after meeting with LE like they always do.[/QUOTE]

I went back through the linked article containing the quote with items they were looking for and it looks to me like this was a very early update after the original story was written when there was still a discrepancy as to what she was wearing. None the less if the original outfit has not been accounted for it definitely wouldn't hurt for people to be looking for those items as well. This case has been confusing from the start as in wrong clothing description & the search at Lake Lewisville, I guess that could happen quiet easily with the rush to get info out early in the case, but with all the sm involvement these days some bad info tends to linger on even after being corrected or investigated kwim

Something Else to Ponder :

According to the only Fort Worth police report from her address in the past year, Morris, who lives in the 4000 block of Lafayette Avenue near Camp Bowie Boulevard, reported a theft from her house March 25.

According to the police report, she let a male friend of eight years stay there between 3 a.m. and 3 p.m. Morris told police that her friend had a “drastic personality change” that came out of nowhere and started calling her “Nick” before asking for a shower.

Because she didn’t have water or electricity, a neighbor let him shower at his or her place, but after starting the shower, he took off down the street, the report says. According to the report, Morris returned home to find her purse stolen and her home ransacked. All her belongings were later recovered behind a frame store on Camp Bowie, with the exception of her Social Security card, the report says.

5 months later this happens ... The real CM is missing?? My mind is wondering and possible motives running thru my creative side.
Why Would This Card Be Kept?
Why Not Cash or Credit Cards?

Has a skip trace been done by authorities to make sure it is not being used?
Read more here: http://www.star-telegram.com/2014/0...team-joins-search-for.html?rh=1#storylink=cpy

Going back to the guy who tried to pick her up at the bar (sorry, I'm stuck on him for the moment). Noone knew him. So, noone knew what car he was driving....his car could have been one of the cars seen leaving the garage.

That's what makes me think of the incident that happened 8 months previous where the friend was acting bizarre and was calling her "Nick". He stole her purse and took her social security card. WEIRD!

We are on the same brain waves !!!!

Going back to the guy who tried to pick her up at the bar (sorry, I'm stuck on him for the moment). Noone knew him. So, noone knew what car he was driving....his car could have been one of the cars seen leaving the garage.

:yeahthat: Why aren't they releasing the tape showing the other 2 or 3 vehicles (?) for IDs to be made? Have those vehicles already been ID'd and we're just being kept out of that loop? :banghead:

Yup they sure would know where she was parked ...
Interesting story...
I have a neighbor a few doors down ..she is finishing up a divorce .. anyway adultery was involved.
She installed a tracker inside his truck,along with the keylogger on the laptop and some app on his phone..knew his every move for 2 months along with the PI taking photos.

(Someone on Nancy Grace's fb asked if ISIS could be involved, so now I don't feel so bad about presenting any outlandish possible theories, lol)

What is geotagging? What txyorkiemom's said?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cbisme