1398 users online (223 members and 1175 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Jmo, but there are some serious mental health issues going on there.

Quote Originally Posted by RubyJuno View Post
    IMO, someone needs to tell the son to lighten up on all that FB posting. It can't be helping him, and it might be hurting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hejlena View Post
    Jmo, but there are some serious mental health issues going on there.
    I thought the fire images on the son' FB page were eery, since his father was arrested for arson in 2005.

Also, there was a man named Ronald Leckenby in the UK that was murdered by his son.
    Please be aware that what I type is my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by ClaireNC View Post
    I thought the fire images on the son' FB page were eery, since his father was arrested for arson in 2005.

Also, there was a man named Ronald Leckenby in the UK that was murdered by his son.
    THAT Ronald Leckenby from the UK had also murdered his brother...

STRANGER than fiction!

OMG. I didn't even see the arson arrest. I saw the various 2007 sexual assault charges and the very recent DUIs / reckless driving / some other stuff arrests. Sorry if that's against the rules to post...

I wonder if he went off into the woods to commit suicide. Or, in some of the vague post about the son "helping" him... perhaps he was running away and his son waited 3 days to report him to give him a head start.

Quote Originally Posted by Psychedelia View Post
    OMG. I didn't even see the arson arrest. I saw the various 2007 sexual assault charges and the very recent DUIs / reckless driving / some other stuff arrests. Sorry if that's against the rules to post...

I wonder if he went off into the woods to commit suicide. Or, in some of the vague post about the son "helping" him... perhaps he was running away and his son waited 3 days to report him to give him a head start.
    I didn't see the sexual assault and recent DUI charges. Are they in court records?

Last edited by Psychedelia; 09-15-2014 at 12:42 AM. Reason: Added URL

Anyone know what he did for a living? He had on a suit so apparently white collar job.
    Richard Castle " There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people: psychopaths and mystery writers. I'm the kind that pays better."

oh my...this isn't good at all...sounds like LE isn't even sure WHERE they were during the time frame in question...very odd

That first link says the arresting agency was the US Marshall...sounds like it was a pretty big deal.
    And the second link has 3 arrests within 3-4 days.

This is terrible, from every way you look at it!

*All posts are my opinion only, and only my opinion.*

mama to 12 / adoptive parent educator

Well! He doesn't seem to be too distressed at the disappearance of his dad. Life goes on eh?

I wonder if RL has any court dates coming up?

Quote Originally Posted by Plumeria5 View Post
    Anyone know what he did for a living? He had on a suit so apparently white collar job.
    He works for a car dealership. Not sure if he is in sales or some other position.

Exclamation

He works for a car dealership. Not sure if he is in sales or some other position.
    He is a career car sales man.

Strange story. Why wear a suit into the woods? Why didn't the son report him missing until 3 days later?

Not sure if this is relevant, but his mother died last month (August) and she had worked for the Forest Service for about 40 years.
    He wouldn't have worn a suit as casual wear. He wore jeans or kakis with a button up shirt.

His mother dying was traumatic I'm sure but Ron has a great group of friends who are very supportive to each other. Talking to his close friends, Ron had no plans of disappearing. He isn't depressed or suicidal.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by ORSleuth View Post
    He is a career car sales man.

He wouldn't have worn a suit as casual wear. He wore jeans or kakis with a button up shirt.

His mother dying was traumatic I'm sure but Ron has a great group of friends who are very supportive to each other. Talking to his close friends, Ron had no plans of disappearing. He isn't depressed or suicidal.
    *He was wearing a brown suit at the time of his disappearance.

My tablet won't let me quote right, but that line was reported by the first link in the first post of this thread. Are you saying it's incorrect? That happens so often and drives me nuts because it's crucial info! TIA for clarifying. Also, apologies if I missed but are you a friend or family? Thanks!!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast