GUILTY AL - Hiawayi Robinson, 8, Prichard, 16 September 2014

Is that a woman in the pics? Not quite what I was expecting...

I believe the person was called a woman by news outlet but I think that has not been confirmed by LE, and it's certainly difficult to tell from the photos. No name has been released that I know of. I was so hoping the body that was found is not her, but sounds like the witness has gone on record as stating it was a little girl. :(

I have a feeling the person who did this will not be a stranger to the family. Very much hoping that the body is not Hiawayi's but what other little girl would it be.

I'm not understanding the sequence???

She was with a known person, there's video, question was this passed state line or local ????

Was she ever passed state lines?

If this body is hers, (may she rest in peace - who ever this may be, may they rest in peace) she was found near where she went missing?

Did they know from beginning who she was with?

Lot of questions ??? So sad all around.

She was with a known person, there's video, question was this passed state line or local ????

If this body is hers, (may she rest in peace - who ever this may be, may they rest in peace) she was found near where she went missing?

Lots of questions for sure! I just read an article saying they were pretty sure she was taken across state lines. This was right before the body was found, so I think if that is her it throws a wrench in that. This will be a strange story indeed.

You and me both. I'm lost on the sequence too, however I think the FBI became involved because ALL missing childrens cases go under the presumption they cross state lines.

I'm so sad for this little girl and her family. I was so hoping she would be found safe. I know nothings confirmed....

The body was found in close proximity to the location of the store in the pictures, if that is her in the pictures. They are very unclear about this "person of interest" at this time.

It was confirmed in a video report at a local news station by they worker that found the body that the body was that of a girl.

they are now confirming on the news that she bought $4 worth of candy from that store, which is close to her apartment.

I cant imagine letting my 8 or 10 year old go alone to a store like that, but I also cannot imagine a person hurting that little baby and dumping her out on the side of the road.

is there a live stream somewhere brad?

RIP little one. I cannot imagine anyone killing you.

I cant imagine letting my 8 or 10 year old go alone to a store like that, but I also cannot imagine a person hurting that little baby and dumping her out on the side of the road.

I'm under the impression the POI took the little girl to the store. I'll never understand why people hurt kids.

I'm still trying to piece that together, Cubby. You know how these news stories work on the fly like this...lots of information that doesnt all make sense right now.

they are now confirming on the news that she bought $4 worth of candy from that store, which is close to her apartment.

I'm sorry Brad...not following. WHO bought $4 worth of candy from the store? The POI or Hawayi?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back