VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

astridxx

Reaction score
BREAKING: MISSING FEMALE FROM UVA.

The Charlottesville Police Department is investigating a missing person incident involving a University of Virginia student, Hannah Elizabeth Graham.

Hannah is a white female and 18 years old. She is approximately 5'11" tall with a skinny build. She has blue eyes, light brown hair and has freckles. She was last seen wearing a black crop top with mesh cut outs. The last contact she had with friends was via text message at 1:20 a.m. on September 13, 2014.

Anyone with information regarding Hannah is asked to contact the Charlottesville Police Department at 434-970-3280 or Crimestoppers at 434-977-4000. Michael Gibson Chief, University Police
As soon as I hear more I will UPDATE you right here.

PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD TO HELP FIND HANNAH

https://www.facebook.com/ParkSlaybaugh?fref=nf

BxlPMOkCYAA_I1P.jpg:large

http://wtvr.com/2014/09/15/police-search-for-missing-uva-student-hannah-elizabeth-graham/

So the last sighting of her was at this mall, is there a parking structure there? Sorry if someone already answered this.

And the bloodhound followed her scent to the Water Street Parking Garage.

Does anyone have a link to the videos? Not the nbc link - that video cuts short the original video shown by LE at the presser. The video shown at the presser showed HG stopping for a minute, in the street, outside of Mcgrady's. When she continued on I though I saw two people in the street perpendicular to her. I was wondering if they called out to her and that is why she stopped. TIA

http://www.wusa9.com/story/news/local/2014/09/15/missing-uva-student-hannah-graham/15676369/
This link has the Shell footage. Scroll down a little below the reporter video. Still looking for the pub footage.

Very long time lurker, and very rare poster here....but, after watching the videos, I have to say, I'm kind of in the same line of thinking as to the theory you just posted (JoCoKSEyes, at 7:27 p.m.)

I work at my alma mater (Virginia Tech), and I have chosen to keep my drinking going for years since I graduated (living in a college town...)....and while drunk and/or high (especially when I was 18-mid twenti-ish : ) ), I have reacted completely erratically to what I perceived (in whatever altered state) as negative news from and/or about a romantic interest.

Not kidding. Hid under a bush on campus at age 18, sobbing, and wouldn't come out for hours, in spite of what my also-drunk but worried friends said to try to cajole me out. And many other examples that I won't list here....

I hate to say it, but from my experiences in the past (and sadly, even recent past....), altered state reactions to bad news, especially if one has depression or anxiety (which I'm not necessarily saying that Hannah suffers from, and is still young, could still be undiagnosed or not recognized), makes me think that she's had some sort of accident. : (

Yes, there are a couple. a few garages in the middle and on the ends.

Re: downtown parking garages
One of them is @ Water St./2nd. Parker Slaybaugh 8News quoted the chief as stating Hannah was sighted heading south on 2nd from the downtown mall. If she thought the Water Street Garage was the Wertland/14th Garage, she might continue south on 2nd thinking she was crossing the RR tracks heading toward home. Haven't heard/read how far on 2nd she's been tracked. https://www.facebook.com/ParkSlaybaugh

The now disappeared tweet could be the key to this. If she was last seen walking with another girl downtown, then whatever happened to her very well could have been perpetrated by someone she knew. JMO.

Was she depressed? Did she break up with a boyfriend? Wow, I know from my drinking experiences (and I have been sober for quite a while, and everyone thanks me for that) everything seems so much worse. I'm really not thinking that at all. I think either she had an accident and someone's covering it up, or someone grabbed her.

I came up with something more along these lines for the most likely route she took: https://goo.gl/maps/VkHNr

There are other ways she could have gone, but this appears to be the most direct. And it looks to me like she was moving in a quite deliberate direct direction. I don't think she's wandering.

i sincerely hope that no sorority or anyone would send a girl on a scavenger hunt alone, at night.

as for the pub and shell videos, omg, they are SO hard to watch, i want to reach in and pluck her out and hold her tight. and get her home safely :(

I've thought a few times now that her expression/body language in the hallway looks to be a face of someone "on a mission", I've totally had those nights after a breakup or similar when I'm going out "to prove a point" or "to show I'm fine" etc, etc. Combined with the risque outfit...

Makes me curious what her intentions were that night, what her mood or plan was.

What were the temps that night?
I know it's been answered already but...

Friday
9/12/14 - 6:00 PM - 74 degrees
9/12/14 - 8:00 PM - 71 degrees
9/12/14 -10:00 PM - 68 degrees

Saturday
9/13/14 - 12:00 AM until 4:30 AM 65 degrees

Clear to Partly cloudy & "temps felt" matched the actual temp

(It's a bit of a pet peeve)

If she did go out because of a soroity thing, wouldnt someone have said something by now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Quincy_M.E.