Sept 18th 8 PM ET Sheryl McCollum /Author Ann Brocklehurst

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
IF YOU MISS THIS SHOW OR ANY TRUE CRIME RADIO SHOW ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS GO TO WWW.TRUECRIMERADIO.COM AND CLICK ON THE ARCHIVES LINK.​

EVERY THURSDAY JOIN US IN OUR LIVE CHAT ROOM 30 MINUTES BEFORE SHOW TIME (7:30 pm Eastern) AT WWW.TRUECRIMERADIO.COM

Hello My True Crime Lovelies,

TONIGHT 8 PM EASTERN ON TRUE CRIME RADIO WE WELCOME FROM THE COLD CASE INVESTIGATIVE RESEARCH INSTITUTE SHERYL MCCOLLUM AND ANN BROCKLEHURST AUTHOR OF THE BOOK, "THE MYSTERIOUS DEATH OF JEFFREY BOUCHER"

Ok, I'll quit yelling. I was just so darned excited.

Our original guest, Dr. Lillian Glass, had to cancel but she will be back on the show very soon. In her place we have the amazing Sheryl McCollum. We'll discuss the latest development in the case of missing 18 year old Hannah Graham. Some unusual developments in that case. Also what in the world is going on with NFL players and physical abuse? Sheryl has some very strong opinions and the facts to back them up.

Later in the show we are joined by Author and Websleuths member Ann Brocklehurst. Ann will discuss her book on the death of Jeffrey Boucher.

Join us at www.truecrimeradio.com 30 minutes before show time in our chat room.

It's easy to remember www.truecrimeradio.com you will find the live link to iHeart Radio.com Show starts at 8 PM Eastern.

All together now, WWW.TRUECRIMERADIO.COM

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VT_Squire