960 users online (188 members and 772 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

MS - Zane, 2, & Erica Walters, 17, Magee, 19 Sept 2014

Zane Walters & Erica Walters

Toddler reported missing in Simpson County
    The Mississippi Bureau of Investigation is issuing an Endangered/Missing Child Alert for Zane Alexander Walters, 2, and his mother Erica Leeanne Walters, 17. They were last seen Friday, September 19th at just before 6:00 p.m. at the Fast Trac gasoline station located at 1240 Highway 495 in Magee, Mississippi. They were traveling in Simpson County southbound on Highway 495 in a black 2014 Chevrolet Impala bearing Mississippi license plate SMI 053. If anyone has information regarding the whereabouts of Zane Alexander Walters, Erica Leeanne Walters or Dakota Thornton, contact the Simpson County Sheriff's Department at 601-847-2921.
    http://www.clarionledger.com/story/n...ther/15954711/
    Last edited by los2188; 09-20-2014 at 01:19 PM.
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

http://www.msnewsnow.com/story/26583...old-and-mother

Simpson County Investigator Donny McGovern said a warrant for two counts of kidnapping was issued against 17-year-old Dakota Thornton, whom authorities believe Erica and Zane are accompanied by.

McGovern also said there has been unauthorized use of a credit card that Erica Walters had with her. The card belongs to Erica's mother and authorities say it was used at a Regions Bank. McGovern said a subpoena will have to be obtained so that authorities can determine where specifically the card was used. McGovern said he does not know if the card was used in or outside the state of Mississippi.

After speaking with the mother of Erica Walters, she did inform us that Thornton is Erica's ex-boyfriend and he's not the father of little Zane.

I have a mutual FB friend with her. This is close to home for me. Let's hope the guy is as smart as he looks and they are found safe. And soon!

The boy was wearing Sponge Bob pajamas while the girl was wearing blue jeans and a t-shirt.

Officers say they are possibly accompanied by 17-year-old Dakota Thornton, who has brown hair and was last seen wearing a red-and-white striped shirt.
    http://www.wtva.com/news/national/st...SwA19Eviw.cspx
    The world is full of monsters with friendly faces and angels full of scars. ~ Unknown

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~ Aristotle

The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense.

She might have chosen to take off with him, too.

Well, possibly, but issuing a warrant for kidnapping is not a step taken lightly. I guessing there's more to the story that what's been publicly released.

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

Zane Alexander Walters, Erica Leeanne Walters. (Source: Family)

Dakota Thornton (Source: Family)

http://www.msnewsnow.com/story/26583...old-and-mother
    Comments, comments, comments....very concerning....
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

I'm new so I hope I'm not breaking the rules. Erica's mother posted they were taken at gunpoint by Thornton last seen driving down I-49S in her stolen black 2014 Impala. Please advise if I need to delete.

Quote Originally Posted by SthrnRaine View Post
    I'm new so I hope I'm not breaking the rules. Erica's mother posted they were taken at gunpoint by Thornton last seen driving down I-49S in her stolen black 2014 Impala. Please advise if I need to delete.
    Where did you see that? I'm only asking because I haven't seen that info yet.

I have seen it as well. I'm fairly local and have a mutual FB friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Quill View Post
    I have seen it as well. I'm fairly local and have a mutual FB friend.
    Ok, I knew I hadn't seen it on any of the FB I had seen.

The mother/grandmom posted it on her own FB page. I don't think it's allowed for me to link that, is it?

Quote Originally Posted by SthrnRaine View Post
    The mother/grandmom posted it on her own FB page. I don't think it's allowed for me to link that, is it?
    No I don't think it is. I will see if I can find them though.
    Last edited by taysmommy; 09-20-2014 at 04:56 PM. Reason: I found the mentioned FB posts. Thank you for pointing me in the right direction.

Are previous arrests visible for minors?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast