1150 users online (228 members and 922 guests)  

Websleuths News

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

AZ - Samantha, 4, Christy, 5, & Daniel Young 6, Tucson, 7 Sept 2014

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Oh what beautiful children x

Awww hope this doesn't turn out like Jones children (SC) ... Prayers for their safe return!! One thing I don't understand is how mom has not had contact in over a month! Reminds me of Colton Turner in that regard ...

Wish they'd give a few more details, especially with the off-handed "mom hasn't seen them in over a month" bit.

Should she have? Are her whereabouts known? Or does dad have custody and so mom hadn't seen them for bit b/c of arrangements and that's trying to indicate she doesn't know anything and I'm just finding the wording wrong?

I had to laugh when I scrolled down because I thought there was a 4th child - a 7 year old named Tucson - and I was wondering why he didn't get a picture Them having kids all a year apart my brain made the location and date into another child! LOL

I hope these little ones are found ok (and I'm glad there's one less missing than I thought before I realized my 'oops')

Quote Originally Posted by TravelingBug View Post
    Wish they'd give a few more details, especially with the off-handed "mom hasn't seen them in over a month" bit.

Should she have? Are her whereabouts known? Or does dad have custody and so mom hadn't seen them for bit b/c of arrangements and that's trying to indicate she doesn't know anything and I'm just finding the wording wrong?
    There's a comment under the photo on the Facebook page that suggests the children may not have been in the custody of either parent.
    Justice for Jennifer

Rest in peace Danielle and Tammy

How sad. It's very odd that there are no msm resports of this that I can find. Do you think they have been reported missing to the police?

I noticed there was nothing too. Very sad
    The difference between a Stumbling Block and Stepping Stone is the Character of the individual walking the path.

All views are my own ~ and will probably change on a frequent basis

So basically neither parent is the custodial parent. This case was obviously incredibly sad for the children long before their father took them. I assume that they are at least safe and being cared for in some way.

Who reported the children missing? I dont have fb but i guess i will cuz theres so many references to it.

no news..............in msm
    Just My Opinion

Quote Originally Posted by jotayma View Post
    Who reported the children missing? I dont have fb but i guess i will cuz theres so many references to it.
    I was wondering if it was because they did not enroll in school or something. It appears that the kids were in a really good foster home until the state decided that the dad had gotten his act together enough to get them back.

A little OT, but I hate, hate, hate our obsession with getting kids back to their awful birth parents. We give these people too many chances, and all that happens is that there kids are constantly shuffled back and forth between relative stability and chaos. Then, when it is clear that the bio parent really won't ever get their act together, the kid is at least 10 years old and is no longer "adoptable". A kid only gets one childhood, but their parents get infinite chances.

Oh yeah, and since these school-age kids are still missing, I bet that dear old dad has decided not to enroll them in school. Great. Bet they do not have any friends either.

Oh dear. Please keep these kiddies safe and let's hope dad comes to his senses and brings them back soon.

P.

Omg where are these children?

I cannot find any mention of these children in MSM or on any Arizona missing persons/children's websites. They went missing during the coverage of Isabel Celia' disappearance and homicide. Hope they are ok somewhere!
    "If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you have to find the courage to live it."
    - John Irving in A Prayer for Owen Meany

Unless I provide a link or refer to a specific link, all my ramblings are theories, speculation, scenarios based on what info is available and my own unique life experiences.