726 users online (67 members and 659 guests)  

Websleuths News

OK - OU student claims 'preacher' was vulgar, harassed her

OU student claims harassment by man who calls himself a preacher (KFOR)

NORMAN,Okla. – An OU student is claiming she was harassed and attacked by a man who calls himself a preacher.
    ---
    Audreanna Stevens says the man claims to spread the word of God, but thinks he took it too far and was obscene.
    ---
    “He calls himself brother Matt. He started off really well and really nice, but then he got really vulgar in the way he was talking,” Stevens said.
    ---
    “I was wearing regular Nike shorts and a tank top and he said ‘the way you’re dressed implies you’re an unintelligent whore.’ He also pointed out another girls, saying the same things,” Stevens says.
    ---
    the rest, plus video, at link above

Attacked and verbally raped? The guy was preaching on a sidewalk, if she didn't like what he was saying she could have walked away.

If he were knocking on doors and or approaching lone women that would be worrisome, preaching on a sidewalk in front of crowds maybe rude but it isn't criminal or dangerous.

I am surprised the college can't ban folks from the campus though, seems like trespassing charges would apply.

I guess no cows escaped that day and this was the lead story on the 6 o'clock news.

Quote Originally Posted by wfgodot View Post
    OU student claims harassment by man who calls himself a preacher (KFOR)

the rest, plus video, at link above

http://grandmotherscouncil.org/
    My Facebook page; I am grateful for the fact that two people who joined had colonoscopies, discovered cancer and are on the way to healing through treatment. Colonoscopies save lives! [A 3rd person has just been added. 8/7]

www.facebook.com/WaitWhereAmIGoing
    https://www.tsu.co/JacieLin