1129 users online (218 members and 911 guests)  


The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News


Page 1 of 85 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 1272
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Who Dat Nation
    Posts
    29,857

    VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #10


    Charlottesville Police Search for Missing UVA Student

    Posted: Sep 15, 2014 9:35 AM CST Updated: Sep 15, 2014 6:53 PM CST
    By WRIC Newsroom

    CHARLOTTESVILLE, Va. (WRIC) -The Charlottesville Police Department announced Monday their investigation into a missing persons incident involving a University of Virginia student.

    Hannah Elizabeth Graham is an 18-year-old, white female. She stands at approximately 5'11" tall with a thin build. Hannah has blue eyes, light brown hair and freckles.

    She was last seen wearing a black crop top with mesh cut outs. The last contact she had with friends was via text message at 1:20 a.m. on September 13; when her friends and family realized they hadn't had any contact with her since Friday night, they placed a call to the Emergency Communications Center.

    [...]

    Anyone with information is asked to contact the Charlottesville Police Department at 434-970-3280 or Crimestoppers at 434-977-4000.
    Hannah Graham search: Police execute warrant at apartment, but find no sign of missing U.Va. student
    By ABC News, ABC 7 News, Associated Press
    September 19, 2014 - 10:50 am -- Updated: September 19, 2014 - 12:47 pm

    Charlottesville police rushed to an apartment in the 100 block of Hessian Hills Way, off Barracks Road, that they believed was the last place that the 18-year-old was seen - however they found no sign of her. There were people in the apartment, but police have not arrested anyone at this time.
    Friday afternoon, September 19, press conference with Chief Longo and Charlottesville PD. Chief Longo begins at about 13:00.
    http://www.wdbj7.com/news/local/watc...aming/25755784
    Sunday afternoon, September 21, press conference
    http://www.wdbj7.com/news/local/3-pm...ation/28176918


    VA - Hannah Graham, UVA Student, 09.13.14, Media, Maps, Photos, etc **NO DISCUSSION**


    Hannah-Graham-SAR Thread

    Thread #1
    Thread #2 Thread #3 Thread #4 Thread#5 Thread #6 Thread #7 Thread #8 Thread #9
    Last edited by bessie; 09-22-2014 at 06:08 PM.
    __________________________________
    Muddy water in the street
    ; Muddy water 'round my feet... as sung by the inimitable Bessie Smith, "Muddy Water (A Mississippi Moan)"

    WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK



  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Who Dat Nation
    Posts
    29,857





    Please take a few minutes to review "the rules".




    __________________________________
    Muddy water in the street
    ; Muddy water 'round my feet... as sung by the inimitable Bessie Smith, "Muddy Water (A Mississippi Moan)"

    WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK



  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    121
    what is this about gloves ? he is an orderly right ? so his job would require gloves..

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    898
    Quote Originally Posted by Stones View Post
    There's been way too much speculation about race on this one. People are saying, oh, just cause JM is black, he's the suspect?! The difference is that WG came forward about what he saw, has been cooperative and even approached police about seeing her before he was ever identified in video as following her. He did everything he could to try to help. JM has done the opposite. It's the behavior that makes you a suspect and not your race. THOSE are the differences between the two guys (oh and the fact that JM was seen with her well after WG left the scene).
    That is NOT the reason why JM is being sought and not this WG. Wouldn't make a bit of difference if JM came forward. He'd be in as much trouble or more even if he were innocent, and it has nothing to do with color either. You had better believe that LE tracked WG's movements after he was seen on the film and wanted to know what he did afterwards That he is not the last to be with Hannah was also helpful.

    JM has the problem that both he and Hannah disappeared off tape after they left at Tempo. So he's the one left holding the proverbial bag and LE can't follow what he did thereafter That's where the problem is. Plus they somehow found out he had a car in the area. So unless JM has an alibi, can prove he left Hannah and the area alone shortly after being with her at Tempo, he has a serious problem. Has nothing to do with cooperation on the part of WG. If WG disappeared into thin air, had a car at the place, LE would be checking him out too. The fact is probably that he left the area and Hannah was then with JM.

    The attorney probably told JM that the best thing he could do was not to say anything to LE and lie low.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,323
    Thank you Bessie
    Anaya Lea 💜💕
    Born 15th January 2013 @ 1:34pm
    9lb 11oz - 51.7cm - 39cm HC.


    Dad ❤️ 4th July 1950 - 9th October 2012 💔


    Where is Brittanee Drexel?
    http://helpfindbrittaneedrexel.com


  6. #6
    skibaboo's Avatar
    skibaboo is offline <3 The amazing Mr Skibs, GBNF <3 Now an 'official' crazy cat (& Map) lady.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    North Yorkshire, UK
    Posts
    7,801
    Thank you Bessie !



    We gotta be wearing you mods out, your hard work is very much appreciated!
    Hillsborough 15/4/1989 JFT96 GBNF YNWA *Verdict - The REAL Truth: 96 Liverpool fans were unlawfully killed*

    Celebrating Mr Skibaboo RIP Baljeev Johal, my dear friend. RIP

    Case Map Database - Links to all Case Maps I have created, and their related Websleuths threads

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    1,483
    Quote Originally Posted by franco View Post
    what is this about gloves ? he is an orderly right ? so his job would require gloves..
    It was an hour long derailment here that meant pretty much nothing.
    Hooks Up!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    12,222
    A wanted poster for a traffic violation.
    Just know one thing, I am the majority.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    9,980
    Thanks Bessie! Nice clean thread! Can you perhaps do a favor, as there is no mention of this thread on the end of the old one as is usual, and many newbies won't be able to navigate perhaps without such!



    ETA: Then again,

    There are currently 155 users browsing this thread. (68 members and 87 guests)

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,323
    Are they still out searching today? Or have any big searches planned again? At what point do they scale back a search over there? We had a little boy go missing here in Aus the day before Hannah and they scaled back his search yesterday.
    Anaya Lea 💜💕
    Born 15th January 2013 @ 1:34pm
    9lb 11oz - 51.7cm - 39cm HC.


    Dad ❤️ 4th July 1950 - 9th October 2012 💔


    Where is Brittanee Drexel?
    http://helpfindbrittaneedrexel.com



  11. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    99
    @Stones, Can you provide an example from this site where someone has alleged that JM is a POI because of his race and for no other reason? I think this is a straw man argument that could be put to bed.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Who Dat Nation
    Posts
    29,857
    Quote Originally Posted by atthelake View Post
    Thanks Bessie! Nice clean thread! Can you perhaps do a favor, as there is no mention of this thread on the end of the old one as is usual, and many newbies won't be able to navigate perhaps without such!

    I added the link before I closed the thread, ATL.
    __________________________________
    Muddy water in the street
    ; Muddy water 'round my feet... as sung by the inimitable Bessie Smith, "Muddy Water (A Mississippi Moan)"

    WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK



  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,323
    Quote Originally Posted by klily444 View Post
    It was an hour long derailment here that meant pretty much nothing.
    It was hardly that long. I said one thing about the gloves and everyone jumped on me for it - I didn't say that they were evidence or significant in any way. Anyway moving on
    Anaya Lea 💜💕
    Born 15th January 2013 @ 1:34pm
    9lb 11oz - 51.7cm - 39cm HC.


    Dad ❤️ 4th July 1950 - 9th October 2012 💔


    Where is Brittanee Drexel?
    http://helpfindbrittaneedrexel.com


  14. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    1,393
    Quote Originally Posted by Elley Mae View Post
    A wanted poster for a traffic violation.
    I personally think the wanted poster was made and put out there because they are afraid to lose him. If everyone is aware that he is wanted it may be harder for him to flee just in case he is who made HG disappear. JMO

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    8,768
    LE wants this case to be the new MH370.
    A major international incident/circus.

Page 1 of 85 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1177
    Last Post: 09-24-2014, 03:47 PM
  2. Replies: 1259
    Last Post: 09-21-2014, 01:46 AM
  3. Replies: 1311
    Last Post: 09-20-2014, 03:46 PM
  4. Replies: 1051
    Last Post: 09-19-2014, 07:46 PM
  5. Replies: 1174
    Last Post: 09-18-2014, 03:26 PM

Tags for this Thread