1127 users online (225 members and 902 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10
    No he's out.. He was in from 1979-1985 and again from 99-05 I have no clue what his connection is.. I don't think it made the discovery because I've see. The transcript. The officer that told me would not tell me what it was just that it was enough to look into the case.

Quote Originally Posted by Walkingproof View Post
    No he's out.. He was in from 1979-1985 and again from 99-05 I have no clue what his connection is.. I don't think it made the discovery because I've see. The transcript. The officer that told me would not tell me what it was just that it was enough to look into the case.
    He is out of prison? Do you even know where he lives now? Did the police ever get his DNA?

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferTx View Post
    He is out of prison? Do you even know where he lives now? Did the police ever get his DNA?
    Yes we know where he lives... His DNA is not in CODIS. It should be but I have been told it is not. I summited my DNA to chambers county in hopes of getting a partial match but there has been to much red tape involved and it has not yet been summited.

Just wanted to touch base. This time, I dropped the ball.. I went and visited with the a local police detective near Houston. I was to get him over all the info I had and he seemed to be very interested. Life got so busy that the next thing I knew a couple of months had passed and I had not even thought about it. I was shocked that I forgot since this had consumed my thoughts for the past 5+ years. I think I needed the break. I still plan on getting all this info to them but after that I am letting it go unless someone or something can shed some light on this.

Also, since Jessica Cain's killer has come fwd that is one less person that I thought my father was connected too.. So even though, I know he was a serial rapist there just is not much that can be done (because of the SOL) unless something more pops up to connects the dots, I will lay low. I really just wish they would just figure out how to get his DNA and run it through CODAS (I think that's the name of the system) or even mine to see if a partial match that shows up. That would ease my mind.. However, I think I have spent my wheels with nothing to show just a lot of things pointing to him but nothing solid enough (at least for the cops to move fwd)... I am not giving up just going to put less energy into it. Thanks to everyone who kept this thread alive.. ;-) -hugs-

Just wanted to touch base. This time, I dropped the ball.. I went and visited with the a local police detective near Houston. I was to get him over all the info I had and he seemed to be very interested. Life got so busy that the next thing I knew a couple of months had passed and I had not even thought about it. I was shocked that I forgot since this had consumed my thoughts for the past 5+ years. I think I needed the break. I still plan on getting all this info to them but after that I am letting it go unless someone or something can shed some light on this.

Also, since Jessica Cain's killer has come fwd that is one less person that I thought my father was connected too.. So even though, I know he was a serial rapist there just is not much that can be done (because of the SOL) unless something more pops up to connects the dots, I will lay low. I really just wish they would just figure out how to get his DNA and run it through CODAS (I think that's the name of the system) or even mine to see if a partial match that shows up. That would ease my mind.. However, I think I have spent my wheels with nothing to show just a lot of things pointing to him but nothing solid enough (at least for the cops to move fwd)... I am not giving up just going to put less energy into it. Thanks to everyone who kept this thread alive.. ;-) -hugs-
    (CODIS:
    Combined DNA Index System (CODIS) is the FBI's program of support for criminal justice DNA databases as well as the software used to run these databases.)

I understand you have the need to know this all ... but don't forget to live your life so he doesn't get to claim that as well. Best of luck!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

yes, good luck Walkingproof and remember to take care of yourself.
    What you are trying to do is admirable, but please know this is not your burden to bear and you deserve to do all of the things in life that make you feel happy and balanced. Step back whenever you need to without guilt!

Damarna is offline Verified State Coordinator for CFSI/ Insider - Parker Haluptzok
    Thanks for popping in, Walkingproof! Think about you a lot!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Hugs back to you
    So you saw LE, they were interested but you never got the info together for them? Not sure I'm processing what you said correctly.
    You can give them a DNA sample if you want. Ask if they want one.

Chambers county took my DNA but because of red tape it has never been put into the system.

Chambers county took my DNA but because of red tape it has never been put into the system.
    Hopefully they'll be able to cut that red tape. Thanks for trying.

I sure do pray that all of your hard work and dedication pays off. The police really need to get his DNA!!

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10