1195 users online (180 members and 1015 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Sybil pic1.jpg

here is a pic of my birth mother and I (I was adopted but she was around) it seemed like the other victims all had a similar build and look.

Quote Originally Posted by Walkingproof View Post
    Sybil pic1.jpg

here is a pic of my birth mother and I (I was adopted but she was around) it seemed like the other victims all had a similar build and look.
    Three victims within a mile stretch, right?
    Media thread for Abby and Libby.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...5#post13163455

WebSleuths Lingo thread.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...bsleuths-Lingo

Unless I provide a link, every one of my posts are to be considered rumor, Speculation, or simply MY OWN OPINION.

We are the watchers. We are witnesses. We see what has gone before. We see what happens now, at this dangerous moment in human history. We see what's going to happen - what will surely happen - unless we come together: we - the Peoples of all Nations - to restore peace and harmony and balance to the Earth, our Mother.

THE IGNORE BUTTON IS YOUR FRIEND!

Quote Originally Posted by Tulessa View Post
    Three victims within a mile stretch, right?
    yes... this is what one investigator told me. "it's creepy how much these girls look alike"

WP, if I let another case keep me up tonight, hubby will divorce me, but I will check in first thing in the morning. Please hang around! I'm sure more will drop by to help.

WebSleuths Lingo thread.

Unless I provide a link, every one of my posts are to be considered rumor, Speculation, or simply MY OWN OPINION.

We are the watchers. We are witnesses. We see what has gone before. We see what happens now, at this dangerous moment in human history. We see what's going to happen - what will surely happen - unless we come together: we - the Peoples of all Nations - to restore peace and harmony and balance to the Earth, our Mother.

Quote Originally Posted by Tulessa View Post
    WP, if I let another case keep me up tonight, hubby will divorce me, but I will check in first thing in the morning. Please hang around! I'm sure more will drop by to help.
    I understand I was heading to bed but got excited at getting responses so soon that I'm up past my bed time... again, thanks for the interested!

Walkingproof, welcome!

I'm going to PM someone from this site who has spent a LOT of time researching and doing detective work about the Killing Fields. Are you still here?
    Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that one animal their world is changed forever! -Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Snoods View Post
    Walkingproof, welcome!

I'm going to PM someone from this site who has spent a LOT of time researching and doing detective work about the Killing Fields. Are you still here?

I think he went to bed. I caught hubby asleep and snuck back up. But please try to help him!

WebSleuths Lingo thread.

I'm back

Ack! Hi Tulessa! Did I miss him again? Lol
    Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that one animal their world is changed forever! -Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Walkingproof View Post
    Thanks, for all your help!
    Have you looked through this part of the forum?

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/for...ies-Along-I-45
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

Hi there -- just catching up -- I'll take a look at the video. Was the DNA tested at The Center for Human Identification at U Norther Texas? I may be able ask a friend some questions, if so.

Sorry, I'm sort of scrambling to catch up and have to get to work soon.

I just watched the video. What an awful situation. Statute of limitations on rape is a cause near and dear to my heart.

So, as I understand it, the goal is to potentially identify other victims and bring some pressure to bear on Texas to change the law and then go after this guy for the rapes? Maybe see if some of them are also connected to unsolved murders?

Quote Originally Posted by Skigirl View Post
    Hi there -- just catching up -- I'll take a look at the video. Was the DNA tested at The Center for Human Identification at U Norther Texas? I may be able ask a friend some questions, if so.
    I will look them up. Are they different then Codis (not sure if that's the correct name) but the database that texas sex offenders are required to submit their DNA too?? Thanks!

Sorry, I'm sort of scrambling to catch up and have to get to work soon.

I just watched the video. What an awful situation. Statute of limitations on rape is a cause near and dear to my heart.

So, as I understand it, the goal is to potentially identify other victims and bring some pressure to bear on Texas to change the law and then go after this guy for the rapes? Maybe see if some of them are also connected to unsolved murders?
    I really believe it he is tired to multiple murder cases. The problem is I only have circumstantial evidence to those cases. One stronger then the rest... He's lived in Galveston, North Houston, League City pretty much all of I45.

Yes that pretty much sums it up.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast